Undercar Specialist Technician / Mechanic
- Solon, OH
Each Mr. Tire store is a vital link in the largest company-owned and operated automotive service chain in the United States. We serve 4 million cars annually at over 1100 locations and are the nation’s fourth largest independent tire dealer. Our mission is to take care of our customers’ vehicles as if they were our own, providing the kind of convenience, service and value that we appreciate as customers. Mr. Tire guarantees the lowest total price on tire purchases. Our leadership in the field of automotive service is the result of 30 years of innovation and hard work. Beginning as a small group of tire stores in the Baltimore area, Mr. Tire now serves customers at locations throughout the Mid-Atlantic, Great Lakes, and Southeastern regions of the country.
Are you tired of that dead end job and want a career with a winning company that provides unlimited opportunities and earning potential? Shift your career into overdrive and join the Mr. Tire team today!
- Perform automotive service work, including maintenance, undercar, engine repair and diagnostics, tire installations and repairs in a state-of-the-art service center
- Conduct comprehensive vehicle inspections for mechanical services
- Perform scheduled maintenance services
- Assist with receiving and stocking deliveries
- A competitive pay with a performance-based Flat Rate pay plan, and benefits including health, dental, life, 401(k) with match, paid vacation, and more!
- A comprehensive career path and development program, including technician training for techs of all levels
- Test reimbursement for passing ASE certifications and rate increases for each new ASE certification
- Skilled and experienced with vehicle repairs
- ASE Certifications preferred
- Experience using store equipment such as lifts, brake lathes, alignment equipment, scanners , etc. proficiently
- Must have your own set of tools to perform the services (we offer a company tool purchase program if needed)
- Availability to work a flexible schedule to cover store hours, including Saturdays (no Sundays)
- At least 18 years of age
- Must have high school diploma/GED
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- A customer-focused attitude with a high level of energy and motivation
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Equal Opportunity Employer