Automotive Assistant Store Manager
- Akron, OH
Monro is a strong, growing company. Founded in 1957 in Rochester, New York, we now have over 1150 company-owned locations servicing over four million cars each year in the US in 28 eastern and mid-western states. Monro offers guests a wide range of tire choices and repair services, such as exhaust, brake, suspension, alignment, ride control, tire, battery, electrical, air conditioning and scheduled maintenance services. We are a publicly traded company and a top performer on the NASDAQ both in our results and our return to our investors.
Monro Brake & Tire Auto Service Stores has immediate opportunities for results-oriented Automotive Experts / Technicians of all skill levels. Monro is a strongest growing company with over 1100 Company-owned locations servicing over four million cars each year in 28 eastern and mid-western states. Join our winning team TODAY and enjoy a competitive compensation and benefits package, and tremendous opportunity for advancement!
Responsibilities include: Diagnose, recommend, and complete required automotive repairs and share your ideas for Guest Satisfaction and Store Success. Be a valued TEAMMATE vs. an employee that other companies employ. Contribute to Team growth and future ideas on Automotive technology advancement and innovations.
- High School diploma or GED Automotive repair experience preferred (Minimum 1 year)
- ASE Certifications preferred. (We reimburse for ASE Certifications earned while working with us and assist with successful completion.)
- Strong work ethic and commitment for excellence
- Valid driver’s license
- Own your own set of tools or participate in our 1st class teammate tool discount ownership program.
- Exceptional listening and communication skills
- Ability to provide outstanding Guest service
Compensation: Based on experience & future aspirations
Equal Opportunity Employment
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Equal Opportunity Employer