Automotive Assistant Store Manager
- Westchase, FL 33626, USA
McGee Auto Service and Tires has grown from our humble beginnings selling new and retread tires, to providing a full spectrum of auto repairs. But auto repair and tire service are not the only things that set McGee Auto Service and Tire apart from our competitors. If you were to ask any our customers why they continue to visit us, they will tell you it is because of the honest auto repair and tire services and outstanding customer service they receive every time they visit one of our Florida stores. All of the members of our McGee Auto Service and Tires team take pride in our company and our ability to get auto repair work done right and to our customers' satisfaction. Our customers know that their cars are in the capable hands of highly trained repair technicians. McGee Auto Service and Tires technicians work hard to provide the best diagnosis, recommendation and repairs on every vehicle that we service. The philosophy of great customer service at McGee Auto Service and Tires keeps our customers happy and coming back to us time after time for their auto repair and tire service.
Are you an outgoing person who loves people and wants a career in one of the highest-paying retail industries in the country? Do you have a passion for cars? Are you a people person? Join our team at McGee! We are the nation’s leading company-owned automotive service chain, and we are looking for experienced Automotive Assistant Store Managers to assist in overseeing operations at our state-of-the-art service centers. This is the perfect opportunity for technician to switch to the management side. A large amount of managers and assistant managers started out as technicians.
We have an incentive-based pay plan that rewards our top performers. We also prefer to hire and promote from within, which means you will find plenty of opportunities for advancement with us. If you are a money motivated self-starter with previous sales or management experience, particularly in the tire and automotive service business, we want to talk with you!
We offer one of the industry’s top benefits packages, including:
- Health and dental coverage
- Life insurance
- 401(k) w/ company match
- Paid vacation
- Bonus and incentive plans
- Plus much more!
As an Automotive Assistant Store Manager, you will assist in overseeing our service team and ensure that our customers consistently receive the responsive, high-quality vehicle service they’ve come to expect from us.
- Provide customers with professional and educated recommendations on tire purchases as well as repair and maintenance needs
- Assist in building and leading a team that is committed to executing outstanding work and providing exceptional customer service
- Assist in managing your store’s budget and finances
- Assist in handling and resolving customer issues
You will also advise our customers on a full range of repair and maintenance services, including the following:
- Oil changes
- State inspections
- Fluid changes
- Scheduled maintenance
- Brake, steering and suspension services
- Battery and electrical services
- Shock and strut replacement
- Exhaust system and muffler services
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to explain repairs to customers in a friendly and understandable manner
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- A firm commitment to providing superior customer service
- Able to explain and sell products and repairs to customers in a friendly, understandable manner
- Lifting ability up to 50 pounds
- Flexible schedule to cover store hours, including Saturdays & Sunday’s
- Must be 18 years of age
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Prior management experience is a plus but we will train the right candidate
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Equal Opportunity Employer