- Lowell, MA, USA
Tire Warehouse’s over 54 locations offer a unique purchasing experience that has helped make us New England’s number one independent tire dealer. Tire Warehouse’s pioneering approach to tire sales and service has enabled us to grow from a handful of stores in the early 1970s to become an integral part of the country’s largest company-owned and operated automotive service chain, and the fourth largest independent tire dealer nationally.
Ready to move into your next career? Want to earn while you learn? We have an opportunity to train within and grow with our company.
This position offers a highly competitive base salary plus incentives, one of the industry's top benefits packages, and tremendous opportunity for advancement. Benefits include medical/dental/vision, 401k with a % match, paid vacation, disability, stock purchase plan, ASE certifications reimbursement, parts and service discounts for employees and relatives, direct deposit, and more. So if you are tired of that dead end job and want a career with unlimited opportunities and earnings potential, contact us today!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Complete all phases of tire servicing per technician training guide and hands on training
- Assist with warehousing requirements
- Assist in loading and unloading of tire deliveries
- Must wear company uniform
- Willing to learn and perform vehicle wheel alignments
Sales (retail, wholesale, fleet, government, national account and group memberships)
- Stay abreast of company goals at all times through constant communication with store manager.
- Master of functionality of point of sales systems (VAST)
- Assist in reaching set company sales, gross profit and payroll goals:
- Review weekly and monthly reports with store manager to stay abreast of company goals.
Human Resources Based:
- Team building
- Hiring & Termination consultation with store management
- Assist with the interview process
Policies & Procedures:
- Assures employee compliance with all company policies & procedures (e.g. Employee Handbook etc.)
- Keeps team members up to date with any policy & procedure updates.
- Assisting in the on-going training for sales and technical personnel.
- Assist with payroll management
- May be asked to assist with performance reviews
- Assure accurate and timely reports are completed for any work related accidents or injuries.
- Assist in assuring time cards are reviewed, signed and filed per policy & procedure.
(Internal & External):
- Demonstrate confidence and professional demeanor in all situations (with customers and employees).
- Deal effectively and efficiently with customer relations with positive conflict resolution strategies.
- Assure overall facility maintenance is always up to date for safety and a professional appearance.
- Assure daily facility maintenance functions are completed.
- Protect Company Assets
- Assisting in shipping and receiving of anything coming and going from the store, including daily purchase order updates and special orders/returns.
- Assist in assuring First in First out (FIFO) is on-going and consistent.
- Assist in assuring weekly tire counts are completed per policy & procedure.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Demonstrated math, reading & writing skills
- One year experience in management role (preferred)
- Experience in sales or sales management (preferred)
- Valid Driver’s License
- Successfully completed background and Hire Select Test
- Standing for long periods of time.
- Bending, stretching & pulling.
- Ability to lift 80 lbs without difficulty or pain.
- Vision must be sufficient to reconcile sales reports, carry out vehicle pre-inspection (walk around).
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays
- Must be able to work in all environmental conditions:
- Outdoor weather conditions
- Heat & cold
- Loud Noise
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Equal Opportunity Employer