Automotive Assistant Store Manager
- Mount Pleasant, SC
Tread Quarters is the source in Maryland, Virginia, and the Carolinas for dependable automotive service and the best deals on tires. Our 55 stores are part of the largest company-owned and operated automotive service chain in the United States, and the nation’s fourth largest independent tire dealer, serving 4 million cars annually at over 1000 facilities. Our mission is to take care of our customers’ vehicles as if they were our own, providing the kind of convenience, service and value that we appreciate as customers.
Are you an outgoing person who loves people and wants a career in one of the highest-paying retail industries in the country? Do you have a passion for cars? Are you a people person? Join our team! We are the nation’s leading company-owned automotive service chain, and we are looking for experienced Automotive Assistant Store Managers to assist in overseeing operations at our state-of-the-art service centers. Perfect opportunity for technician to switch to the management side. A large amount of managers and assistant managers started out as technicians.
We have an incentive-based pay plan that rewards our top performers. We also prefer to hire and promote from within, which means you will find plenty of opportunities for advancement with us. If you are a money-motivated self-starter with previous sales or management experience, particularly in the tire and automotive service business, we want to talk with you!
We offer one of the industry’s top benefits packages, including:
- Health and dental coverage
- Life insurance
- 401(k) w/ company match
- Paid vacation
- Bonus and incentive plans
- Plus much more!
As an Automotive Assistant Store Manager, you will assist in overseeing our service team and ensure that our customers consistently receive the responsive, high-quality vehicle service they’ve come to expect from us.
- Provide customers with professional and educated recommendations on tire purchases as well as repair and maintenance needs
- Assist in building and leading a team that is committed to executing outstanding work and providing exceptional customer service
- Assist in managing your store’s budget and finances
- Assist in handling and resolving customer issues
You will also advise our customers on a full range of repair and maintenance services, including the following:
- Oil Changes
- State inspections
- Fluid changes
- Scheduled maintenance
- Brake, steering and suspension services
- Battery and electrical services
- Shock and strut replacement
- Exhaust system and muffler services
- High School diploma or GED
- 2+ years of automotive repair experience
- ASE certifications desired
- Able to explain and sell products and needed repairs to customers in a friendly, understandable manner
- Strong customer service orientation and a high level of professional integrity
- Lifting ability up to 50 pounds
- Flexible schedule to cover store hours, including Saturdays & Sundays
- Must be 18 years of age
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Strong work ethic
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Equal Opportunity Employer