- Hampton, NH
Tire Warehouse’s over 54 locations offer a unique purchasing experience that has helped make us New England’s number one independent tire dealer. Tire Warehouse’s pioneering approach to tire sales and service has enabled us to grow from a handful of stores in the early 1970s to become an integral part of the country’s largest company-owned and operated automotive service chain, and the fourth largest independent tire dealer nationally.
If you are an energetic, motivated individual who is looking for a career with a growing company and are committed to Customer Satisfaction, look no further. Tire Warehouse has immediate openings for Tire Technicians. NOW IS THE TIME TO JOIN OUR WINNING TEAM!
We offer a competitive compensation package which includes: medical, dental, life insurance, disability, 401k, monthly bonus plan and paid vacation.
Able to perform all function or duties of a Tire Warehouse service center. This position reports to the store management team.
- Complete all phases of tire servicing per technician training guide and hands on training.
- Assist with warehousing requirements.
- Loading and unloading of tire deliveries
- While participating in customer service functions, must portray a neat professional image.
- Must wear company uniform.
- Accomplish daily assignments to maintain a clean, safe and attractive appearance of store.
- Report any necessary maintenance issues to the store management team.
- Willing to learn and perform vehicle wheel alignments.
- Observation and reporting of any criminal activity or security concerns that may occur at the store.
- Other duties deemed necessary by store management team.
- Interest in future management training opportunities.
Additional Responsibilities and Duties:
- Seasonal responsibilities will also include facility required maintenance and building upkeep.
- High school diploma or GED
- Basic math and reading skills are required
- Tire and alignment experience preferred but not required
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must be at least 18yrs of age
- Standing for long periods of time
- Bending & stretching
- Ability to lift 80 lbs without difficulty or pain
- Vision must be sufficient to reconcile sales reports, carry out vehicle pre-inspection (walk around)
- Must be able to work in all environmental conditions: Outdoor weather conditions, Heat & cold, Loud Noise
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Equal Opportunity Employer