General Service Automotive Technician
- Lowell, MA
Monro is a strong, growing company. Founded in 1957 in Rochester, New York, we now have over 1100 company-owned locations servicing over four million cars each year in the US in 27 eastern and mid-western states. Monro offers customers a wide range of tire choices and repair services, such as exhaust, brake, suspension, alignment, ride control, tire, battery, electrical, air conditioning and scheduled maintenance services. We are a publicly traded company and a top performer on the NASDAQ both in our results and our return to our investors.
The country’s #1 company owned automotive repair chain, Monro Muffler/Brake Inc., has immediate opportunities for the right individuals. If you are money motivated, a self starter, and have previous automotive and/or tire service or are just starting out, you do not want to miss your chance!
We offer an incentive based pay plan that rewards our top performers. The top 25% of our technicians earn more than $20/hour with our best performers earning $30+/hour. We hire and promote from within first. The majority of our Assistant Managers have been promoted up from the shop and many of them have advanced to Store Manager or higher.
We offer one of the industry's top benefits packages including: Health, Dental, Life, 401(k) with match, paid vacation, bonus and incentive plans, and much more!
- Perform automotive maintenance based on your skill level, including, but not limited to oil changes, tire rotations, multi-point vehicle inspections, and tire installations
- A mindset to continuously learn new technical information in order to stay on top of the rapidly changing automotive marketplace
- Maintain a clean, organized and safe work environment
- Have a positive attitude and be team-oriented
- Job training
- Just getting started in the automotive field with 0-2 years of automotive background
- Must be 18 years of age
- Valid drivers license
- High school diploma/GED required
- A high level of motivation and energy are required
- Must be physically able to lift up to 50 pounds
- ASE certifications desired
- Own a set of tools and/or participate in company’s tool purchase program
- Flexible schedule to cover store hours, including Saturdays
- State Inspection license is a plus!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Equal Opportunity Employer