- Ellsworth, ME
Tire Warehouse’s over 50 locations offer a unique purchasing experience that has helped make us New England’s number one independent tire dealer. Tire Warehouse’s pioneering approach to tire sales and service has enabled us to grow from a handful of stores in the early 1970s to become an integral part of the country’s largest company-owned and operated automotive service chain, and the fourth largest independent tire dealer nationally.
Able to perform all function or duties of a Tire Warehouse service center. This position reports to the store management team.
- Complete all phases of tire servicing per technician training guide and hands on training.
- Assist with warehousing requirements.
- Loading and unloading of tire deliveries
- While participating in customer service functions, must portray a neat professional image.
- Must wear company uniform.
- Accomplish daily assignments to maintain a clean, safe and attractive appearance of store.
- Report any necessary maintenance issues to the store management team.
- Willing to learn and perform vehicle wheel alignments.
- Observation and reporting of any criminal activity or security concerns that may occur at the store.
- Other duties deemed necessary by store management team.
- Interest in future management training opportunities.
Additional Responsibilities and Duties:
- Seasonal responsibilities will also include facility required maintenance and building upkeep.
- High school diploma or equivalency certificate is preferred.
- Basic math and reading skills are required.
- Tire and alignment experience preferred but not required.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Standing for long periods of time.
- Bending & stretching
- Ability to lift 80 lbs without difficulty or pain.
- Vision must be sufficient to reconcile sales reports, carry out vehicle pre-inspection (walk around).
- Must be physically able to work a 6-5-6 schedule.
- Must be able to work in all environmental conditions:
- Outdoor weather conditions
- Heat & cold
- Loud Noise
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Equal Opportunity Employer