- Rochester, NY
Monro is a strong, growing company. Founded in 1957 in Rochester, New York, we now have over 1100 company-owned locations operating as Monro Muffler/Brake stores, Mr. Tire® Auto Service Centers, The Tire Choice, Ken Towery’s Tire and Autocare, TreadQuarters® Discount Tire stores, Autotire Car Care Centers and Tire Warehouse. We service over three million cars each year in the US in 27 eastern and mid-western states. Monro offers customers a wide range of repair services, such as exhaust, brake, suspension, alignment, ride control, tire, battery, electrical, air conditioning and scheduled maintenance services. We are a publicly traded company and a top performer on the NASDAQ both in our results and our return to our investors.
The HRIS Analyst will be responsible for generating reports (utilizing Excel) and running adhoc/scheduled World Writer reports in JDE to provide to various levels of the organization. Act as a liaison between HR/PR and IT to identify issues, propose solutions, test results, assist with implementation and train end user on new program/process.
- Writing complex queries to export data to Excel and utilizing advanced Excel functions to organize large volumes of data for reporting
- Create and test Excel templates and autoloaders/macros to update large volumes of data on HRIS system,
- Run both ad hoc and scheduled reports for various levels of the organization
- Run audits, data integrity checks, and maintain system data tables
- Maintain file feeds with various vendors, ensuring the transfer protocols are functioning and secure
- Assist with statutory reporting to various government agencies
- Identify inefficiencies and choke points for the department and determine whether process improvement needs to be outsourced to IT
- For improvements that do not need IT involvement, train the end user on the new Excel/Autoloader process.
- Advanced Excel--VLOOKUP, pivot tables, macros; VBA/macro experience preferred
- Ability to write queries and export data to excel
- Ability to package data into tableaus/dashboards and present to various levels of the organization
- Experience with HRIS systems and reporting functions; JDE experience preferred
- One to two years of HRIS Analyst or related experience
- Strong communication, analytical and presentation skills
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or equivalent combination of education and experience
All of your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Equal Opportunity Employer