Automotive Service Manager
- Boone, NC
MR Tire & Auto is the source in Maryland, Virginia, and the Carolinas for dependable automotive service and the best deals on tires. Our 60 stores are part of the largest company-owned and operated automotive service chain in the United States, and the nation’s fourth largest independent tire dealer, serving 4 million cars annually at over 1000 facilities. Our mission is to take care of our customers’ vehicles as if they were our own, providing the kind of convenience, service and value that we appreciate as customers.
We are the country’s top company-owned automotive repair chain, and our success is driven by employing great people who commit everyday to putting the customer first--selling them only what they need and making sure the work performed on their cars is done right the first time, every time. When you join our team, you become an important part of one of the fastest-growing, most profitable companies in the industry with more than 1,000 stores in 25 states. Our continued growth creates promotional opportunities for top performers at all levels of the company.
- Leading, training and motivating service team
- Consistently providing superior customer service
- Generating results for customers, service team and your store
- Ensuring all work is performed in a timely and safe manner
- All aspects of store operation, including profit and loss
- High School diploma or GED
- 2+ yrs sales management experience preferably in automotive service
- 2+ years of automotive repair experience
- ASE certifications desired
- Able to explain and sell products and needed repairs to customers in a friendly, understandable manner
- Strong customer service orientation and a high level of professional integrity
- Lifting ability up to 50 pounds
- Flexible schedule to cover store hours, including Saturdays & Sundays
- Must be 18 years of age
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Strong work ethic
- Background check
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Equal Opportunity Employer