Clark Tire - Commercial Truck Tire Technician
- Forest City, NC
Clark Tire has grown from our humble beginnings selling new and retread tires, to providing a full spectrum of auto repairs.
All of the members of our team take pride in our company and our ability to get auto repair work done right and to our customers' satisfaction. Our customers know that their cars are in the capable hands of highly trained repair technicians. Clark Tires technicians work hard to provide the best diagnosis, recommendation and repairs on every vehicle that we service.
The philosophy of great customer service at Clark Tires keeps our customers happy and coming back to us time after time for their auto repair and tire service.
As an Inside or Fleet Service Technician, you will work at a Commercial Tire Center and be responsible for all aspects of tire and related service and repair for the commercial trucking industry, including the following:
- Dismount and mount any type of tire on drop center, semi-drop center and multi-piece rims
- Determine repairable tire conditions and make such repairs
- Remove tires for retreading or repair
- Match mating of dual assemblies
- Inflation of tires to prescribed PSI per load requirements
- Clean and maintain service equipment
- Proper execution of required billing documents
- Must be or willing to get TIA certified (training will be provided)
- This position operates in all types of indoor and outdoor work environments, therefore exposure to heat and cold is to be expected
- Excellent safety and attendance performance is expected
- Must be willing to follow all safety procedures and work in a safe manner
- Must be able to work in a results-oriented, fast-paced environment as part of a team
- Must be a self-starter and willing to take the initiative, able and willing to work without direct supervision, and be willing to attend appropriate training sessions
- Must possess a mechanical aptitude
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- At least 3 months of relevant service experience is preferred
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.