Automotive Store Manager
- Lexington, KY
Ken Towery’s Tire & AutoCare is the one-stop source for neighborly automotive service and tires at manufacturer-direct prices. Opening our first store in Lexington in 1971, we are now a Kentuckiana institution, with over 30 locations in Louisville, Lexington, and Clarksville. Our mission is to take care of our customers’ vehicles as if they were our own, providing the kind of convenience, service and value that we appreciate as customers. Acquired by Monro Muffler Brake, Inc. (Nasdaq: MNRO) in 2012, we are now part of the largest chain of company-owned and operated undercar care facilities in the country, and the fourth largest independent tire dealer, with over 1000 stores in 25 states.
We are the country’s top company-owned automotive repair chain, and our success is driven by employing great people who commit everyday to putting the customer first--selling them only what they need and making sure the work performed on their cars is done right the first time, every time. When you join our team, you become an important part of one of the fastest-growing, most profitable companies in the industry with more than 1,000 stores in 25 states. Our continued growth creates promotional opportunities for top performers at all levels of the company.
We have an immediate career opportunity for a results-oriented, self-starter to drive the success of one of our high-tech automotive service centers. The ideal candidate will have previous automotive and/or tire service, sales and management experience. This position offers a highly competitive base salary plus incentives, one of the industry’s top benefits packages, and tremendous opportunity for advancement. Average compensation for this position is $65K/yr., with our best performers earning $100-120K/yr. Benefits include medical/dental/vision, 401k with matching, paid vacation, disability, stock options for top performers, stock purchase plan, ASE certifications reimbursement, parts and service discounts for employees and relatives, direct deposit, and more. So if you’re tired of that dead end job and want a career with unlimited opportunities and earnings potential, contact us today!
- Leading, training and motivating service team
- Consistently providing superior customer service
- Generating results for customers, service team and your store
- Ensuring all work is performed in a timely and safe manner
- All aspects of store operation, including profit and loss
- High School diploma or GED
- 2+ yrs sales management experience preferably in automotive service
- ASE certifications desired
- Able to explain and sell products and needed repairs to customers in a friendly, understandable manner
- Strong customer service orientation and a high level of professional integrity
- Lifting ability up to 50 pounds
- Flexible schedule to cover store hours, including Saturdays & Sundays
- Must be 18 years of age
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Strong work ethic
- Background check
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Equal Opportunity Employer