General Service Tire-Lube Tech Technician Apprentice
- Waynesville, NC 28786, USA
Mr Tire is an established, regional automotive company based in Western, NC. We have grown to 75 locations in NC and upstate SC with opportunities in Retail Tire and Automotive Service; Wholesale Tires and Auto Parts; Commercial Truck Tire and Retreading. We are the one stop shop for our customers….the TOTAL CAR CARE ADVANTAGE®! Join a winning team where we promote from within and you can drive your career and make a difference! No Automotive Industry experience required!
Automotive technicians in training program needed, are you tired of that dead end job and want a career with our winning team that provides unlimited opportunities and earning potential! Every technician as to do their part in order for our team to win. Here is what it takes to be a member.
- A Positive Attitude
- High energy
- Comfortable wearing a smile
- Paid NC Inspectors Liscense
- Paid ASE testing
- Goal oriented
- Be the best at what you do
- And most importantly have FUN!
If this is you or if you want to learn how, we have immediate openings at multiple locations. We offer competitive pay for talent. These are the services we provide:
- Engine Diagnostics
- A/C system services
- Fluid changes
- Scheduled maintenance
- Maintenance inspections
- Brake services
- Steering and suspension services
- Battery or electrical services
- Shock and strut replacement
- Exhaust system and muffler services
- Oil Changes
- And more!
Mr. Tire is the nation’s leading company-owned automotive service chain, and we are looking for experienced automotive service technicians, state inspectors, and general service technicians to work in our state-of-the-art service centers. We offer all the major benefits.
- Candidates with a background in construction, restaurant and other fast-paced fields have found success in our industry. We train!
- Leadership experience in athletics, military, clubs or volunteer organizations
- Zero Expirence Needed!
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Must have a valid drivers license
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have high school diploma/GED
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Equal Opportunity Employer