- Hickory, NC
Clark Tire is an established, regional automotive company based in Hickory, NC. Since 1943, we have grown to 32 locations in NC and upstate SC with opportunities in Retail Tire and Automotive Service; Wholesale Tires and Auto Parts; Commercial Truck Tire and Retreading. We are the one stop shop for our customers….the TOTAL CAR CARE ADVANTAGE®! Join a winning team where we promote from within and you can drive your career and make a difference! No Automotive Industry experience required!
CLARK TIRE’S Management / Sales Training Program is focused on giving you the tools you need to succeed. No Automotive Industry experience required! You will have the opportunity to explore all areas of our business, including: retail, wholesale and truck operations. Learn our business from the ground up and how each role plays an important part of the whole. From customer service to accounting to P&L statements, you will learn what it takes to be an effective manager and salesperson. We provide ongoing real world training, along with self study modules, classroom training and a mentor to help guide the way. Learn from those who have been in your shoes, because we promote from within. You will experience every area of our business, discover your niche and have the opportunity to make your mark. At Clark Tire, you can make a difference.
- Learn the basics of automotive maintenance.
- Learn the tires and services offered.
- Get acquainted with our latest technology.
- Assess and uncover customer’s needs.
- Recommend products and services to meet needs.
- Communicate positively and effectively with customers and employees.
- Provide the highest level of customer service and integrity.
- Stay up-to-date on benefits and features of product mix as well as competition.
- Complete 90 day training program.
- 5 day work week with an average of 45-50 hours/week.
- Cross train in all areas of our business.
- Maintain a positive, team-oriented attitude with an Entrepreneurial Spirit.
- Be adaptable and flexible in this fast paced environment.
- Candidates with a background in construction, restaurant and other fast-paced fields have found success in our industry. We train!
- Leadership experience in athletics, military, clubs or volunteer organizations.
- Assertive and determined with problem solving skills.
- Fast paced, multi-tasking, ability to work under pressure.
- Sales minded, customer service focused mind set.
- Be personally responsible, self-motivated with high integrity.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively.
- Must have a valid drivers license.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Equal Opportunity Employer