Manager in Training/ Tire Technician
- Knoxville, TN, USA
Tire Barn is an Indiana success story. What began in the 1920’s as a family petroleum distribution business eventually evolved into a chain of gas stations, convenience stores, and retail tire outlets, and later, Tire Barn. We eventually opened 31 Tire Barn locations in Indiana, Illinois, and Tennessee, and the company was acquired in 2012 by Monro Muffler Brake, Inc., the largest company-owned and operated automotive service chain in the United States and the fourth largest independent tire dealer in the country.
Tire Barn Warehouse has immediate openings! During the first 90 days, as a Manager in Training you will be expected to complete several training and learning components to help you reach your fullest potential within the organization. The program will consist of in store hands-on learning, comprehensive online training and various required learning opportunities held in store or at regional locations.
You will be responsible for developing a solid understanding of our business, culture and management responsibilities. Based on your individual sales performance, customer satisfaction, training progress and ability to demonstrate management skills, you will be placed into one of three positions- Salesperson, Assistant Manager or Store Manager.
- 2 or 4 year college degree is desired
- At least one year of retail sales experience, commissioned sales experience is a plus
- Strong Customer service experience
- Ability to work under pressure and multitask
- Ability to stand for long periods without sitting
- Ability to lift 75 pounds
- Desire to succeed and grow within the Company
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment
- Self-Motivated and Goal-Oriented with the ability to meet productivity objectives
- Tire Industry sales experience a plus
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Valid drivers license
- High school diploma/GED
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Equal Opportunity Employer