Automotive Service Manager/Advisor
- Asheville, NC, USA
Each Mr. Tire store is a vital link in the largest company-owned and operated automotive service chain in the United States. We serve 4 million cars annually at over 1000 locations and are the nation’s fourth largest independent tire dealer. Our mission is to take care of our customers’ vehicles as if they were our own, providing the kind of convenience, service and value that we appreciate as customers. Mr. Tire guarantees the lowest total price on tire purchases. Our leadership in the field of automotive service is the result of 30 years of innovation and hard work. Beginning as a small group of tire stores in the Baltimore area, Mr. Tire now serves customers at locations throughout the Mid-Atlantic, Great Lakes, and Southeastern regions of the country.
We have an immediate career opportunity for a results-oriented, self-starter to help drive the success of one of our high-tech automotive service centers. The ideal candidate will have previous automotive and/or tire service, sales/customer service and management experience. This position offers a highly competitive base salary plus incentives, one of the industry’s top benefits packages, and tremendous opportunity for advancement. Benefits include medical/dental/vision, 401k with matching, paid vacation, disability, stock purchase plan, ASE certifications reimbursement, parts and service discounts for employees and relatives, direct deposit, and more.
So if you’re tired of that dead end job and want a career with unlimited opportunities and earnings potential, contact us today!
In the Automotive Service Manager role, you would be responsible for assisting the Store Manager in the operation of the assigned location including the planning, leading and advising of all store employees to attain the store’s financial goals, to maintain company standards and to develop an environment which is conducive to accomplishing corporate goals. Duties include:
- Assist store manager in the daily operations of the store
- Run store in the manager’s absence
- Assist in making schedules for employees
- Customer interaction, both in selling and customer service
- Oversee the unloading of trucks and be responsible for verifying the delivery
- Assist in completing time cards
- Distribute work to technicians in a fair manner to ensure the shop is running efficiently
- Share in the responsibility for the store’s success. Accountable for store results in the manager’s absence
- Assist with training sales personnel
- Interview and assist in hiring and termination of auto technicians and general service technicians
- Review P.M.A.’s with technicians to verify that the recommended work is accurate
- Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws
- 3+ yrs Sales/Service Management Experience in Auto Service Field
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with Vehicle Repairs
- Able to explain and sell Auto Services, Products and Needed Repairs to customers in a friendly, understandable manner
- **Strong Customer Service skills and a High Level of Professional Integrity
- High School diploma or GED
- ASE certifications desired
- Lifting ability up to 50 pounds
- Flexible schedule to cover store hours, including Saturdays & Occasional Sundays
- Must be 18 years of age
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- **Strong work ethic
- Background check
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Equal Opportunity Employer