- Arden, NC 28704, USA
Drive your CAReer in the Automotive Industry!
Clark Tire is an established, automotive company based in Hickory, NC. Since 1943, we have grown to 32 locations in NC and upstate SC with opportunities in Retail Tire and Automotive Service; Wholesale Tires and Auto Parts; Commercial Truck Tire and Retreading. We are the one stop shop for our customers….the TOTAL CAR CARE ADVANTAGE®! Join a winning team where we promote from within and you can drive your career and make a difference!
Why work for Clark Tire & Auto?
First of all, we are NOT just tires, we are much more than that….oil changes to engine replacements. Get your foot in the door and work your way up.
We have a consistent, high volume workload with a large variety of vehicles.
Clean facilities with free training and access to the latest scan tools.
Full Benefits package for Full Time employees; including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Vacation, Holidays, etc.
COME GROW WITH US!
We provide the “Total Car Care Advantage” for foreign and domestic model vehicles. Our services include: tires, oil changes, brakes, suspension, computer diagnostics and advanced mechanical. We offer a 'One Stop Shop' for our customers. We currently employ some of the BEST technicians / mechanics in the industry and provide beginner and experienced level training courses. Being an automotive technician at Clark Tire will require performing both routine and unscheduled automotive repairs to the best of your ability.
Full Time and Part Time Opportunities Available!
We are currently looking for Candidates in the combination role of Customer Service, Sales and Retail to start Immediately in the Arden area!
Job Duties of the Retail Sales/Customer Service Representative:
- Conduct daily efforts within a retail space to identify, target and make sales
- Collaborate with other team members to ensure all guests vehicle maintenance needs are executed in a professional manner.
- Become a product expert, answering inquiries and questions from customers
- Follow brand guidelines of both the brand and retail location
- Provide an in-store customer service presence to help the consumer make an educated decision on their purchase
- Conduct face to face sales with the public inside of retail locations
We offer Paid training to start and no experience is required but the willingness to learn is expected.
- Flexible schedule to cover store hours, including weekends and some holidays
- Must be 18 years of age
- Must have high school diploma/GED
- Must have a valid driver’s license
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Equal Opportunity Employer