Automotive Technician ASE MASTER LEADING INDUSTRY IN FLAT RATE PAY
- Asheville, NC, USA
Drive your CAReer in the Automotive Industry!
Clark Tire is an established, automotive company based in Hickory, NC. Since 1943, we have grown to 32 locations in NC and upstate SC with opportunities in Retail Tire and Automotive Service; Wholesale Tires and Auto Parts; Commercial Truck Tire and Retreading. We are the one stop shop for our customers….the TOTAL CAR CARE ADVANTAGE®! Join a winning team where we promote from within and you can drive your career and make a difference!
Why work for Clark Tire & Auto?
First of all, we are NOT just tires, we are much more than that….oil changes to engine replacements. Get your foot in the door and work your way up.
We have a consistent, high volume workload with a large variety of vehicles.
Clean facilities with free training and access to the latest scan tools.
Full Benefits package for Full Time employees; including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Vacation, Holidays, etc.
COME GROW WITH US!
We provide the “Total Car Care Advantage” for foreign and domestic model vehicles. Our services include: tires, oil changes, brakes, suspension, computer diagnostics and advanced mechanical. We offer a 'One Stop Shop' for our customers. We currently employ some of the BEST technicians / mechanics in the industry and provide beginner and experienced level training courses. Being an automotive technician at Clark Tire will require performing both routine and unscheduled automotive repairs to the best of your ability.
Full Time and Part Time Opportunities Available!
- Perform automotive maintenance based on your skill level, including, but not limited to oil changes, tire rotations, multi-point vehicle inspections, and tire installations.
- A mindset to continuously learn new technical information in order to stay on top of the rapidly changing automotive marketplace.
- Maintain a clean, organized and safe work environment.
- Have a positive attitude and be team-oriented.
- Job training that includes: NC Inspection Class, Hunter Alignment School, TPMS Relearn Class, Oil Viscosity Training, Tire Training, Draw-Tite Hitch Training, Hybrid Technology.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience with vehicle repairs
- Multiple ASE certifications - Master Technician Certified required
- **State Inspection license** is a plus!!
- Ability to explain needed repairs to customers in a friendly, understandable manner
- Experience using store equipment such as lifts, welders, scanners and brake lathes correctly
- Own a set of tools and/or participate in company’s tool purchase program
- Lifting ability up to 50 pounds
- Flexible schedule to cover store hours, including weekends and some holidays
- Must be 18 years of age
- Must have high school diploma/GED
- Must have a valid driver’s license
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Equal Opportunity Employer