Car-X Automotive Service Manager
- West Lafayette, IN
Car-X Auto Service was founded in 1971 by a group of enterprising and experienced muffler shop owners. During the early years, Car-X was primarily an exhaust specialist. But today, due to our 24/7 non-stop, fast paced world, we’ve adapted to providing just about any automotive repair you can imagine. We continue to evaluate our position and business and add products and services that are comparable to today’s auto repair climate.
Car-X Auto Service has more than 140 locations and has built a reputation on exceptional customer satisfaction. In fact, Car-X Auto Service was ranked the #1 automotive services franchise by Success Magazine.
It has been our mission at Car-X to provide our customers with superior maintenance and repair services, quality replacement parts, and name brand tires, all at affordable prices. We are one of this country’s top automotive repair chains, and our success is driven by employing great people who commit everyday to putting the customer first--selling them only what they need and making sure the work performed on their cars is done right the first time, every time. When you join our team, you become an important part of one of the fastest-growing, most profitable companies in the industry. Our continued growth creates promotional opportunities for top performers at all levels of the company.
We have an immediate career opportunity for a results-oriented, self-starter to drive the success of one of our high-tech automotive service centers. The ideal candidate will have previous automotive and/or tire service, sales and management experience. This position offers a competitive base salary plus incentives; benefits, and tremendous opportunity for advancement. Benefits include medical/dental/vision, paid vacation, disability, ASE certifications reimbursement, parts and service discounts for employees and relatives, direct deposit, and more! So if you’re tired of that dead end job and want a career with unlimited opportunities and earnings potential, contact us today!
- Leading, training and motivating service team
- Consistently providing superior customer service
- Generating results for customers, service team and your store
- Ensuring all work is performed in a timely and safe manner
- High School diploma or GED
- 2+ yrs sales management experience preferably in automotive service
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with vehicle repairs
- ASE certifications desired
- Able to explain and sell products and needed repairs to customers in a friendly, understandable manner
- Strong customer service orientation and a high level of professional integrity
- Lifting ability up to 50 pounds
- Flexible schedule to cover store hours, including Saturdays & Sundays
- Must be 18 years of age and have a valid driver’s license
- Strong work ethic
- Background check
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Equal Opportunity Employer