- Lafayette, IN
Car-X Auto Service was founded in 1971 by a group of enterprising and experienced muffler shop owners. During the early years, Car-X was primarily an exhaust specialist. But today, due to our 24/7 non-stop, fast paced world, we’ve adapted to providing just about any automotive repair you can imagine. We continue to evaluate our position and business and add products and services that are comparable to today’s auto repair climate.
Car-X Auto Service has more than 140 locations and has built a reputation on exceptional customer satisfaction. In fact, Car-X Auto Service was ranked the #1 automotive services franchise by Success Magazine.
The country’s #1 automotive repair chain, Car-X, has immediate opportunities for the right individuals. If you are money motivated, a self starter, and have previous automotive and/or tire service, you do not want to miss your chance!
We offer an incentive based pay plan that rewards our top performers. The top 25% of our technicians earn more than $20/hour with our best performers earning $30+/hour. We hire and promote from within first. The majority of our Assistant Managers have been promoted up from the shop and many of them have advanced to Store Manager or higher.
So if you’re tired of that dead end job and want a career with unlimited opportunities and earnings potential then you need to contact us today. We offer one of the industry's top benefits packages including: Health, Dental, Life, 401(k) with match, paid vacation, bonus and incentive plans, and much more!
- Minimum of 1 year of experience with vehicle repairs
- ASE certifications desired
- Able to explain repairs to customers in a friendly, understandable manner
- Experience using store equipment such as lifts, welders, scanners and brake lathes correctly
- Own a set of tools and/or participate in company’s tool purchase program
- Lifting ability up to 50 pounds
- Flexible schedule to cover store hours, including Saturdays
- Must be 18 years of age
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must have high school diploma or equivalent
- State Inspection license is a plus
All of your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Equal Opportunity Employer