Automotive Assistant Manager
- Folly Beach, SC
Monro is a strong, growing company. Founded in 1957 in Rochester, New York, we now have over 1000 company-owned locations operating as Monro Muffler/Brake stores, Mr. Tire® Auto Service Centers, The Tire Choice, Ken Towery’s Tire and Autocare, TreadQuarters® Discount Tire stores, Autotire Car Care Centers and Tire Warehouse. We service over three million cars each year in the US in 25 eastern and mid-western states. Monro offers customers a wide range of repair services, such as exhaust, brake, suspension, alignment, ride control, tire, battery, electrical, air conditioning and scheduled maintenance services. We are a publicly traded company and a top performer on the NASDAQ both in our results and our return to our investors.
Are you a good technician who is stuck in a job that has no advancement opportunity?
Are you looking for a chance to break into management with the hopes of one day running your own store?
If you are a customer oriented, money motivated, self starter, and have previous automotive and/or tire service, you do not want to miss your chance. The country’s #1 company owned automotive repair chain, Monro Muffler/Brake Inc., has immediate opportunities for the right individuals to start your career path as an assistant manager in one of our high tech automotive repair centers.
As Assistant Manager, your duties will be split between repairing vehicles and managing the front sales counter. We offer an incentive based pay plan that rewards our top performers. The top 25% of our Assistants earn more than $20/hour with our best performers earning $30+/hour. This position will also include monthly bonuses.
So if you’re tired of that dead end job and want a career with unlimited opportunities and earnings potential then you need to contact us today. We offer one of the industries top benefits packages including: Health, Dental, Life, 401k (50% Match), paid vacation, bonus and incentive plans, and much more.
* Minimum of 2 years of experience with vehicle repairs. ASE certifications desired.
* Able to explain and sell products and repairs to customers in a friendly, understandable manner
* Experience using store equipment such as lifts, welders, scanners and brake lathes correctly
* Own a set of tools and/or participate in company’s tool purchase program
* Lifting ability up to 50 pounds
* Flexible schedule to cover store hours, including Saturdays & Sunday’s
* Must be 18 years of age and have a valid driver’s license.
* Prior management experience is a plus but we will train the right candidate
Equal Opportunity Employer
Monro Muffler Brake, Inc., headquartered in Rochester, New York, is a chain of company-operated stores in the United States. Stores provide a broad array of services with either an undercar emphasis or a tire sale and service emphasis. The Company operates over 1,000 stores in 25 states.
Monro Muffler Brake, Inc., a category leader in the Northeast, desires to be the dominant auto service provider in the markets it serves by:
- providing consumers and businesses with superior value via a quality job at a fair price with superior convenience and customer service
- Being a rewarding place for dedicated, motivated employees to work
- Providing superior returns to shareholders.
Check out our Careers section of our website to see our current open positions or download an employment application: http://careers.monro.com.
All of your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.