Monro - Automotive Service & Tire Tech
- Lynchburg, VA
MONRO is a strong, growing company. Founded in 1957 in Rochester, New York, we now have over 1000 company-owned locations servicing over four million cars each year in the US in 25 eastern and mid-western states. Monro offers customers a wide range of tire choices and repair services, such as exhaust, brake, suspension, alignment, ride control, tire, battery, electrical, air conditioning and scheduled maintenance services. We are a publicly traded company and a top performer on the NASDAQ both in our results and our return to our investors.
The country’s #1 company owned automotive repair chain, Monro Muffler/Brake Inc., has immediate opportunities for the right individuals. If you are money motivated, a self starter, and have previous automotive and/or tire service, you do not want to miss your chance.
We offer an incentive based pay plan that rewards our top performers. The top 25% of our technicians earn more than $20/hour with our best performers earning $30+/hour. We hire and promote from within first. The majority of our Assistant Managers have been promoted up from the shop and many of them have advanced to Store Manager or higher.
So if you’re tired of that dead end job and want a career with unlimited opportunities and earnings potential then you need to contact us today. We offer one of the industry's top benefits packages including: Health, Dental, Life, 401(k) with match, paid vacation, bonus and incentive plans, and much more!
- Minimum of 1 year of experience with vehicle repairs. ASE cert's desired Yet not required
- **State Inspection license** is a plus-!! Yet not required...
- Ability to explain needed repairs to customers in a friendly, understandable manner
- Experience using store equipment such as lifts, welders, scanners and brake lathes correctly
- Own a set of tools and/or participate in company’s tool purchase program
- Lifting ability up to 50 pounds
- Flexible schedule to cover store hours, including Saturdays
- Must be 18 years of age and have a valid driver’s license
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Equal Opportunity Employer