- Bedford Rd, Petersfield GU32, UK
- Department: Business Change
- Function: Technology & Change
Established in 1992, Moneybarn is the UK’s leading lender of vehicle finance for the non-prime market. As part of the Provident Financial Group we have a firm focus on lending responsibly and providing finance to thousands of people each month to better their lives on the road.
We understand that a reliable car, van or motorbike is more than just a vehicle and we have a passion for getting our customers where they want to be. It’s this approach that has won us multiple awards, which most recently includes, ‘Non-Prime Lender of the Year’ at the Motor Finance Europe Awards 2020, Feefo’s Platinum Trusted Service Award 2020, and ‘Best Brand’ at the Lending Awards 2020.
We’re also incredibly proud to have won the Company Culture Lotus Award for three consecutive years. Our Executive Team are constantly improving the way we look after our people and have created an environment where everyone feels valued and can be themselves. So why not apply to join Team Moneybarn today?
We are hiring for a Project Manager who can work across both business change and IT projects from conception to implementation and close.
Reporting to the Business Change Manager you will be responsible for managing and controlling projects using adaptive Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
What you’ll do in this role:
- Scope and create detailed plans ensuring they are resourced, monitored and controlled throughout the lifecycle of the project
- Implement and maintain a project schedule, project documents, highlight reports and meeting notes
- Manage the delivery of end-to-end business change projects, using a mixture of both internal and external delivery teams to ensure benefits are delivered
- Build robust relationships with all stakeholders, through regular, on-going communications and engagement, proactively searching for solutions to challenges and understanding opportunities to maintain delivery
- Actively support the team and Business Analyst during project lifecycle
- Guide the business in benefits realisation activities
- Ensure that handover and project closure documents are signed off upon completion of all projects
- Ensure that all Business deliverables to the plan are identified and managed including the Business Readiness and Implementation tasks/activities
- Adhere to the FCA Conduct rules
We’re looking for:
- Experience delivering multiple end-to-end IT or change projects simultaneously
- Effective co-ordination of projects/ programmes and management of inter-dependencies including oversight of any risks and issues arising.
- Strong knowledge and experience of Waterfall and Agile methodologies
- Experience in customising and re-engineering processes to align with strategic goals
- Educated to degree level or equivalent work experience
- Prince II Qualified to Practitioner Level (or industry equivalent)
We what we can offer you:
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme
- Life insurance
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays + increased holiday entitlement subject to long service
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption pay scheme
Plus, a few more:
- Flexible working considered
- Paid professional courses
- On-site gym with fitness coaching (currently closed)
- Online lunchtime gym classes - Yoga, Body Conditioning, Core, Weights
- Free access to the Thrive App
- Health Assured Employee Assistance Program
- Colleague forums
- Perks for Work discount scheme
- National Rail season ticket loan
- Stock purchase schemes
- And many more…
We know that by having a better, more inclusive culture and a diverse group of colleagues, we can support our customers and each other in the best way possible. We also believe this goes a long way to helping us live our purpose and defines why we’re here in the first place: to help put people on a path to a better everyday life.
We’re an equal opportunities employer and we want people to join us no matter how they identify, their sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
We want to attract and retain the best people. So, we make sure that, if people need it, they’re given all the extra support and reasonable adjustments to take part in any part of our application or interview process. We’ve also got lots of colleagues who choose to work flexibly, so please feel free to talk to us about how you prefer to work at any time.
We think that if you can Be Yourself in the workplace, you’ll do your best work and enjoy being part of the team. And as a business we get to benefit from that and to celebrate all the wonderful things that diversity brings.