Credit Risk Analyst, Fraud - SAS/SQL
- Bedford Rd, Petersfield GU32, UK
- Department: Credit Risk
- Function: Credit Risk
We are looking to recruit a Fraud Analyst with SAS or SQL coding experience, to join our expanding Credit Risk team.
You will deliver Moneybarn’s overall fraud management framework including all detection and management strategies, systems, analysis & reporting. Your key objectives will be to mitigate fraud loss whilst:
- achieving compliance with regulatory and legislative requirements
- ensuring effective fraud reputation across the motor finance industry in order to protect the Moneybarn brand.
- Develop fraud detection and management strategies to protect and mitigate fraud loss by analysing large data sets, fraud databases and intelligence
- Work with other members of the credit risk team and business to ensure an effective “feedback loop” from learnings in-life to inform fraud prevention analysis
- Assist in the research of statistical techniques (machine learning, neural networks, etc) and industry best practice to ensure optimal fraud model design
- Work with operational teams (New Business, Contact Centre, Complaints, Asset Management) to ensure strategies are effectively delivered within an operational context
- Input into the development of all new product, process and system redesigns to ensure that fraud is appropriately considered
- Adhere to FCA Conduct Rules
- Fraud Analytics experience with a good understanding of fraud prevention, detection and management processes
- Experience within consumer finance or similar industry
- Strong technical skills with coding experience in either SAS or SQL (or equivalent)
- In-depth analytical skills with the ability to digest and interpret complex concepts
- Knowledge of the regulatory environment in which Moneybarn operate (preferred).
- Good communication skills with the ability to communicate to multiple and varied audiences (technical and non-technical)
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Line management experience (preferred)
You’ll get all the usual benefits
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme
- Life insurance
- 25 days holiday + increased holiday entitlement subject to long service
- Enhanced maternity pay scheme
Plus, a few bonus ones
- On-site gym with fitness coaching
- Access to Perks for Work scheme
- Yoga and Core strength classes
- Fresh fruit deliveries
- Wellbeing presentations
- Barney Bikes
- Barney Breakfast
- Stock purchase schemes
- And many more…
- We will keep your CV on our records for 12 months after your application. For more information about how we collect, use and share your personal data when you apply for a role with us, please see our Applicant Privacy Notice available here.
- We will carry out full financial checks and Criminal Record Bureau checks as part of the recruitment process for all roles
- As an employer that believes in the importance of cultural diversity in the workplace, we’ve signed up for the National Equality Standard (NES).