Credit Risk Data & Systems Analyst
- Bedford Rd, Petersfield GU32, UK
- Department: Credit Risk
- Function: Credit Risk
We are recruiting for a Data & Systems Analyst with Powercurve (or similar decisioning tool) experience to join our expanding Credit Risk team.
As our new Data & Systems Analyst you will have responsibility for:
- The Management and effectiveness of all credit risk strategies sitting within Moneybarn Credit Risk decision systems (Powercurve)
- The accuracy of all credit risk data used by the Credit Risk team for credit risk analytics (internal, PKU, CRA) and for reporting to Credit reference agency partners (Experian, TransUnion)
- Manage the relationships with the three main UK Credit Reference Agencies (Callcredit, Equifax and Experian)
- Manage monthly service reviews with all three CRAs to ensure Moneybarn is kept up to date on the latest developments in new data sources and software
- Keep abreast of the relevant rules and regulations to ensure all scorecards, strategies and services within Moneybarn is compliant, specifically the Principles of Reciprocity, the Principles for the Reporting of Arrears, Arrangements and Defaults, and GDPR.
- Educate users of CRA data and services within Moneybarn on the above rules and regulations.
- Ownership of all credit risk strategies that sit within Powercurve
- Work closely with IT and other business teams to effect changes to strategies and credit risk systems
- Sourcing of strategy change requirements and planning for, execution of and oversight of testing
- Adhere to the FCA Conduct Rules
- Previous experience of Powercurve or similar decisioning systems
- Understanding of Credit Reference Agency data sharing and prior experience of managing relationships
- Experience within consumer finance or similar industry
- Strong technical skills with coding experience in either SAS or SQL (or equivalent)
- In-depth analytical skills with the ability to digest and interpret complex concepts
- Knowledge of the regulatory environment in which Moneybarn operate (preferred).
- Good communication skills with the ability to communicate to multiple and varied audiences (technical and non-technical)
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Line management experience
You’ll get all the usual benefits
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme
- Life insurance
- 25 days holiday + increased holiday entitlement subject to long service
- Enhanced maternity pay scheme
Plus, a few bonus ones
- On-site gym with fitness coaching
- Access to Perks for Work scheme
- Yoga and Core strength classes
- Fresh fruit deliveries
- Wellbeing presentations
- Barney Bikes
- Barney Breakfast
- Stock purchase schemes
- And many more…
- We will keep your CV on our records for 12 months after your application. For more information about how we collect, use and share your personal data when you apply for a role with us, please see our Applicant Privacy Notice available here.
- We will carry out full financial checks and Criminal Record Bureau checks as part of the recruitment process for all roles
- As an employer that believes in the importance of cultural diversity in the workplace, we’ve signed up for the National Equality Standard (NES).