- Bedford Rd, Petersfield GU32, UK
- Department: Business Change
- Function: Technology & Change
Moneybarn helps thousands of people every month to a better life on the road. We provide vehicle finance to customers across the UK who struggle to get loans from mainstream lenders, but need a quality, reliable vehicle to carry out their day-to-day lives.
Our hard work has seen us win many major industry awards over the years, including Best Company to Work for in Car Finance 2019 and Non-Prime Lender of the Year 2019.
We now have an opportunity for an experienced Business Analyst to join our Business Change Team. Reporting to the Business Change Manager you will be responsible for working with the business to shape ideas and define proposals using adapted agile and waterfall methodologies to support the delivery of the project.
Using your excellent soft skills and ability to influence and negotiate, you’ll have the interest of the project at heart. Your proven experience will allow you to successfully complete several projects through all stages of specification, development, testing and implementation.
If you have an enquiring mind, coupled with the skills and experience of an established Business Analyst, then this may be the role for you.
What you’ll be expected to do in the role
- Align business initiatives with strategic plans to focus investment
- Researching and ratifying project proposals, justifications, scope and objectives
- Elicit, analyse and validate business requirements across a range of business teams
- Evaluate and optimise business and system processes internally and with third parties
- Conduct feasibility studies in order to produce options and recommendation papers for senior stakeholder decision making
- Define project success factors, benefits metrics and realisation approaches to measure and drive real benefit for the business
- Support internal and external delivery teams in the production of functional solution specifications, development, testing and implementation to ensure benefits are delivered
- Support projects to identify and define key data points and requirements for migration, integration, development, configuration and other key workstreams.
- Map AS IS and TO BE procedures and perform gap analysis
What we’re expecting from you
- Experience with UML/BPMN2 or other process mapping techniques
- Managed ideas through to benefits realisation
- Delivered enterprise wide small, medium and large IT change
- Delivered IT projects with internal and external development teams
- Experience of working with a 3rd party supplier and/or COTS programme
- Delivery of a package selection project
- Proficient in the application of requirements modelling techniques
- Full development lifecycle delivery experience
- Adhere to the FCA Conduct rules
- Educated to degree or equivalent work experience
- Professional accreditation/certifications in Business Analysis or Business Change
You’ll get all the usual benefits
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme
- Life insurance
- 25 days holiday
- Enhanced maternity pay scheme
Plus, a few bonus ones
- On-site gym with fitness coaching
- Access to Perks for Work scheme
- Yoga and Core strength classes
- Fresh fruit deliveries
- Wellbeing presentations
- Barney Bikes
- Barney Breakfast
- Stock purchase schemes
- And many more…
- We will keep your CV on our records for 12 months after your application. For more information about how we collect, use and share your personal data when you apply for a role with us, please see our Applicant Privacy Notice available here.
- We will carry out full financial checks and Criminal Record Bureau checks as part of the recruitment process for all roles
- As an employer that believes in the importance of cultural diversity in the workplace, we’ve signed up for the National Equality Standard (NES).