Customer Service Representative
- Brampton, ON, Canada
Money Mart Financial Services is a leading provider of financial services in North America. For 40 years, we have been committed to providing financial solutions that meet the evolving needs of consumers and business owners. Backed by a retail network of over 700 locations and robust digital and mobile platforms, we provide access to cash and related products to help our customers achieve their goals.
Our highly skilled workforce puts customers first in everything we do. We serve 2 million people annually with diverse and innovative financial products such as loans, check cashing, money transfer and prepaid cards. Through this ever-evolving suite of services, we empower customers to manage their finances and improve their lives. Wherever customers are on their financial journey, Money Mart Financial Services provides solutions.
As a Sales Consultant you provide insightful advice and friendly, hands-on technical support to customers in need. You quickly diagnose product issues on the spot, explaining situations with patience and empathy. You offer solutions to quickly get users up and running again. Even if you're juggling more than one customer, you stay conscious of their time demands as well as your own. You fulfill service commitment with style, speed, and skill. And you earn the trust of customers and coworkers alike as you offer guidance, knowledge, and even tips and training.
- Invite and encourage Self-Serve usage and support the customer throughout the transaction by recommending and selecting products based on the customers individual needs
- Describe products and explain the benefits and uses to potential customers
- Maintain a working knowledge of the company’s various products and services
- Meet and achieve level of performance standards for customer service including achieving sales targets and other digital metrics
- Identify potential customers through networking, cold calling and industry research to increase sales
- Establish and nurture relationships with past customers and potential customers to facilitate sales
- Complete administrative tasks, such as processing and recording sales as needed.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- The ideal candidate will have prior experience in Microsoft word, Excel, Outlook.
- Previous experience in a Customer Service and Sales
- The candidate will have ability to present new or enhanced products and services to existing NMM customers via in person experience
- Positive customer service attitude, sales acumen and the ability to build rapport with customers
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent time management skills and can make decisions quickly.
- Multilingual ability is a plus.
- Flexible with your schedule. Your work hours will be based on business needs.
We invest in our employees, and offer extensive training, and development programs to set you up for future success. If we sound like a fit and you’re ready to start an exciting career with an organization that encourages employee growth, apply today! We look for bright, energetic, motivated individuals who are interested in learning and developing their career.
*Notice to Ontario Applicants - National Money Mart is committed to accommodating applicant’s with disabilities up to the point of undue hardship during the recruitment, assessment and selection process. If you are selected for an interview please notify National Money Mart if you require accommodation in respect of the materials or procedures used at any time during this process. If you require accommodation National Money Mart will work with you to determine how to meet your needs.