Marketing Data Analyst
- 74 East Swedesford Rd, Malvern, PA
Since our founding in 1979, Money Mart Financial Services has been committed to our mission of serving our customers with straightforward, relevant products that meet their evolving financial needs. We began providing accessible and convenient financial services to unbanked and under-banked consumers as the Monetary Management Corporation, and later became DFC Global Corp. In January 2018, we began doing business as Money Mart Financial Services to reflect the expanded services we now provide our customers.
We provide over 10 million solutions to our customers annually, ranging from money transfers to installment loans online and across our 700 retail locations in North America, Money Mart Financial Services is one of the largest and most diversified providers of non-standard consumer financial products in the world. Even after more than 30 years of service, we continue to find new, innovative ways to serve and empower our consumers. Money Mart Financial Services brands include, National Money Mart, Money Mart Canada, The Check Cashing Store, Aspen Financial Direct and Insta-Cheques.
What do you do?
The Marketing Data Analyst’s primary responsibility will be to collect, analyze, and report marketing data and information that will lead to actionable results. They will be an expert in building analytics strategies and activities that help maximize revenue, profit, and customer retention.
What do we need?
- You to have an amazing personality and communication style.
- That you are super-organized and are a problem solver.
- That you take pride in everything that you do, and it shows.
- And most importantly that you have unquestionable integrity.
Why work for us?
- We invest in our employees, and offer extensive training, and development programs to set you up for future success.
If we sound like a fit, and you’re ready to start an exciting career with an organization that fosters employee growth, apply today!
This position will be responsible for:
- Manage recurring and adhoc campaign production for all marketing initiatives; including selection, segmentation, reporting, and analytics.
- Develop and execute A/B tests with the goal of optimizing conversion and revenue.
- Optimize and automate campaign production code along with marketing and customer databases.
- Build and maintain reporting to track ROI and other KPIs that monitor and to drive key business decisions for marketing and product teams.
- Partner with business lines on reporting, tracking and forecasting to help evaluate program performance, aiding in the development of future strategies.
Bachelor’s degree, preferably with a concentration in Business, Marketing, Economics, Finance, Statistics, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering or other similar field and a strong academic record.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in marketing analytics, business intelligence, or similar analytics related role.
- GA360 experience required.
- Experience in a financial industry a plus.
- Strong SQL skills and statistical/scripting language knowledge (SAS, R, or Python).
- Experience with visualization tool like Power BI, QLIK, or Tableau.
- Proficiency in data analysis with ability to manipulate large datasets to provide recommendations to business leaders.
- Ability to analyze quantitative and qualitative data and draw insights to develop and execute customer marketing test and learn strategies.
- Ability to respond to business problems/questions with analytical solutions and communicate them out to a wide audience including technical and non-technical partners.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Medical / Dental/ Vision benefits available after 30 days of employment
- Company paid life insurance
- Paid holidays
- PTO/ 401K / Tuition Reimbursement
- On-site wellness center
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.