Remote Sales Team
- Hønefoss Bru, Hønefoss, Norway
- Employees can work remotely
Welcome to Mondosol – nice to meet you!
We’re doing something no one has ever done before and we need your help. Mondosol offers an Educational Travel experience, with a combination of tours, site visits and learning opportunities. More info here https://mailchi.mp/fa41cd225a32/difhh56li4
Mondosol is a business model that’s improving the $600bn Education and Travel industry. We have scaled rapidly in just three years to be the Hospitality leader with international teams in major destinations - Venice, Milan, Rome, Malta, Malaga and Canary islands.
Mondosol was featured by the Italian newspaper Repubblica, ranked #3 in Airbnb Italy by Confederalberghi and #21 by StartUp Ranking. We’re improving over 250 accommodations working together with people to create an improved experience.
This is a short-term, temporary, entry-level sales and marketing support position, with potential to become a full-time position. Core responsibilities include supporting two teams in the Ecommerce and Tourism Industry group.
Duties and Responsibilities (in order of importance):
- Conduct research and make outbound calls to build the prospect database and generate qualified leads for sales
- Update/Clean databases
- Support other sales/marketing activities
- Assist with social media and email marketing campaigns
- Assist with inbound inquiries
- Support sponsorships sales by telephone, email communications, etc.
- Develop and maintain a working knowledge of the industry and competing shows by reading articles in leading publications and websites and conducting research online
- Other assigned duties
Qualifications (computer & communication skills, training, certification, etc.):
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written); ability to think quickly and to have a clear and concise phone conversation
- Desire to learn and implement feedback quickly
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks
- Works well within a team environment
- Self- motivated, driven, and possess a desire to achieve success
Education and/or Experience:
- College degree in marketing, communications or public relations preferred
- Some sales, retail or direct experience helpful
Travel Required: 0%
In your proposal, please share a brief summary of your experience, including a one-minute audio self-introduction.
Apply for the internship here: https://mailchi.mp/fa41cd225a32/difhh56li4
Check this website https://www.eventbrite.com/o/mondosol-16440185328 & social media.