Senior Product Designer
- Direction: Technology - InPost Group
- Organisation: InPost Group - Technology
- Sous-direction: UI/UX Design
InPost Group is an innovative European out of home deliveries company, revolutionizing the way parcels are delivered to customers. With operations across several countries, our network of intelligent lockers provides customers with a fast, convenient, and secure delivery option. InPost Group is a publicly traded company, with a market capitalization of about $5 billion as of March 2023. With over 10,000 employees worldwide, InPost Group is one of the largest out of home delivery providers in Europe , committed to providing sustainable and efficient delivery solutions to meet the evolving needs of customers in today's rapidly changing landscape.
- Be the voice of our users and solve complex problems to define and improve the user experience for a range of digital platforms including websites, mobile applications, and internal tools.
- Conduct user researchers to understand customer needs and define opportunities
- Create user flows, journey maps, wireframes and prototypes for stakeholder and user feedback.
- Create high fidelity mock-ups of visual designs consistent with UI guidelines and brand standards.
- Stay-up-to-date with industry trends and best practices in UX design and participate in creating new standards to contribute to our design system, best practices, and guidelines.
- Collaborate effectively with the cross functional team including developers, product managers, and stakeholders to ensure timely and successful delivery of design solutions.
- Advocate to stakeholders and educate them on inclusive and accessible design practices.
- Support the design team by actively participating in meetings, providing constructive critique feedback, and offering support to fellow designers when necessary.
- At least 5 years of proven knowledge/experience in digital product design: user research, information architecture, usability, prototyping, design process, etc, and sharp, up-to-date, UI skills
- Have a strong portfolio with emphasis on native mobile applications and shipped products demonstrating your design process.
- A strong passion for applying and evangelizing human centered design methodologies within cross-functional teams.
- Experience with prototyping tools – we use Figma.
- To be able to work autonomously in a responsive, fluid environment and have experience working in agile and fast-paced surroundings
- Fluent in English and French