- Chicago, IL, USA
Our core expertise is technology recruitment and consulting. We bring our technology recruitment and consulting expertise, network, and strong work ethic to deliver results and exceptional service. We help our candidates grow and develop their careers and introduce them to some of the best and most reputable companies in Midwest and beyond. We help our clients build technology teams that make a difference, push the change forward, and develop software critical to their success.
The Quality Assurance Tester will be responsible for managing all functional and automated testing processes in support of business intelligence development efforts. This role will handle the creation of all test scripts, the documentation of all tests cases and identification of bugs across report and ETL development. The QA tester will managed the identification of bugs and assist in the prioritization of bug fixes.
- Execution of Test Plans across Microsoft SQL Server, Tableau, SSRS and SSIS to verify functionality and find defects
- Writing and refinement of new and existing test cases
- Reviews and thoroughly understands functional and technical requirements for BI products
- Help drive bug prioritization and work cross-functionally with Product Owner, Director of Business Intelligence and business owners
- Partner with technical team to bring releases to life and ensure they meet our standards
- Collaborate closely with key stakeholders to explain and verify defects
- 3-4 years of experience writing and executing test cases on database platforms
- Proficient in writing SQL queries on large data sets with complex data models
- An analytical mind and inclination for problem-solving
- Ability to manage deadlines and deliverables to ensure timely bug fixes
- Ability to communicate clearly to stakeholders
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.