- Remote, Beirut, Lebanon
- Employees can work remotely
Who we are?
Modus Capital is an early to mid-stage ecosystem development fund that focuses on entrepreneurial ecosystem development in frontier markets by connecting them with developed markets providing cross border deal-flow, capital flows, and knowledge transfer. Our focus is the creation of new technologies to alleviate consumer and business pain points and the application of technology value-added for small-to-medium enterprises. Modus’ expertise lies in growing businesses by providing holistic operational support - something that we have developed, executed, and mastered over the past 5 years.
- Lead in the process of discovery and validation alongside business, product, marketing and tech.
- Act as the main advocate for the users, identify gaps and present problems to multiple stakeholders.
- Design studies that address both user behavior and attitude, conduct research using a wide variety of qualitative methods and a subset of quantitative methods.
- Own research pieces such as surveys, interviews, market analysis, competitor audit and benchmarking, investigative user studies.
- Communicate findings to stakeholders, own the definition of personas, make recommendations to the teams based on the findings and participate in the prioritization conversations for each iteration.
- 3-5 years of proven successful experience in the integration of consumer research into a cross-functional team.
- Experience delivering oral and written presentations and helping the teams understand what would make a user’s experience more intuitive, accessible and seamless.
- 3 to 4 years of work experience in conducting interviews, statistical analysis, qualitative analysis, quantitative analysis, product usability moderating.
- Proficiency using analytic tools, user testing methods and platforms (such as Lookback, Maze, Mixpanel, GA, Hotjar, kissmetrics, userzoom, Typeform, Qualtrics, Usertesting, surveymonkey, dscout, miro etc)
- Excellent communication skills and team work.
- Effective problem-solving ability.
- Ability to work well independently as well as with a team.
- Great attention to detail.
- Ability to identify root recommendations inspired by the consumers’ needs and behaviors.
- Experience with remote testing tools and conducting recruitment for studies.
What we offer?
- You would work with a partially remote team of different nationalities on products in multiple industries, different countries and at various stages.
- Awesome work environment.
- Unlimited vacations.
- Annual bonus based on meeting certain milestones.
- Annual professional development budget focused on your continuous learning and growth with us.
- Work from home policy.
Note: We currently work from home due to the Covid-19 Pandemic.
Portfolios are mandatory for the application.