- Cairo, Egypt, Cairo, Egypt
- Employees can work remotely
Modus Capital is looking for a top-notch Technical Product Manager for our Portfolio fintech company based in Cairo, Egypt.
About the company:
A "stealth mode" and internationally funded venture backed startup.
About the role:
A product guru with technical mindset that work with a top- notch team aiming to democratize finance in MENA. This role is an invaluable opportunity for someone who is looking to gain valuable managerial experience in the FinTech space. You'll directly report to the founders of the company under this role.
· Own the personal finance vertical of the product, from ideation to ongoing maintenance
· Manage scrum teams and product development for our engineering team members
· Speak with current and prospective clients about their product needs
· Interface with external vendors and internal partnership and technical teams
· Perform competitive analysis on fintech applications
· Research third-party APIs across PFM, aggregation, budgeting, wellness, financial offers, consumer credit, BFM, accounting, and payroll
· Write product requirements for new features
· Write technical solution guides and documentation
What we are looking for?
· A strong education in Economics, Business, CS, Mathematics or a similar field
· Deep understanding of ACH/EFT and credit card processing
· Deep understanding of PCI DSS requirements and process
· Familiarity with local Egyptian and general payment regulatory frameworks
· Experience owning and operating systems end-to-end
· Experience writing high-quality and efficient technical product roadmaps and stories while moving quickly to build, prototype, and iterate
· A relentless product-mindset that drives you not only to contribute to engineering execution, but to plan, design, implement, and improve new and existing features to perfect the user experience
· An ability to thrive amidst ambiguity and undefined problems, constantly seeking and sharing ideas
· You're a people manager -- and are motivated to inspire your team, with coaching and career growth opportunities for your folks regularly on your mind.
· You enjoy working with talented engineers to build impactful software and useful applications and enticing content, ideally with agile development management experience.
· Productive remote work is easy and natural for you -- and working with a remote team with time-zone challenges is just a normal thing.
The company offers the following perks and much more:
· A fantastic culture A focused
· Energetic team with aligned goals
· Great market opportunity and growth potential working with international teams
· Company equity
· Flexibly paid time off policy
· Top tier health benefits