- Secret Garden, Lisbon, Portugal
Mobrand is a leading solution provider in the mobile ad:tech industry, helping the world’s top app developers and mobile web publishers to achieve success on the growing mobile marketplace.
We are looking for a Finance Assistant to immediately join our team, combining the hard and soft skills of a financier with the critical spirit and versatility that a technological start-up needs, without fear of managing too much information at the same time. Your primary responsibility will be to coordinate and execute daily operations in several areas of the Finance & Controlling Department, with a special focus on Treasury, Collections and Accounting.
- Ensure the organization, classification and posting of all cashflow documents;
- Support Monthly & Yearly Accounting closing processes;
- Ensure treasury control and bank reconciliations;
- Manage the control of customers and suppliers current accounts balance;
- Secure and manage customers collections;
- Information preparation for decision support;
- Ensure reliable financial information and minimize errors.
- Minimum of 1/2 years’ experience in similar roles;
- Treasury and Accounting basics knowledge;
- Immediate availability to start;
- Knowledge in PHC (plus);
- MS Excel Knowledges;
- Strong communication skills (written and spoken English is required);
- Great sense of organization and analytical skills;
- Interpersonal ability;
- Opportunity to gain a lot of responsibilities in a short amount of time;
- A dynamic, challenging and highly motivated team working on startup environment;
- Flexible working hours;
- Well located office in the center of Lisbon;
- Competitive salary package & other perks.