- Secret Garden, Lisboa, Portugal
Mobrand is a leading solution provider in the mobile ad:tech industry, helping the world’s top app developers and mobile web publishers to achieve success on the growing mobile marketplace.
We are looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer to join our team, with strong background on Linux System Administration keen to learn and keep up to date with the latest technologies and methodologies as well as good cybersecurity knowledge.
The main goal is to maintain a cluster of 50+ servers with high availability and redundancy, and team up with development to create highly scalable solutions.
- Maintain continuous deployment environment (Jenkins)
- Ensure the stability and high availability of more than 50 servers and business services
- Work with development team to create highly scalable and distributed service architectures
- Create/Maintain OLAP and OLTP processing systems / databases
- Maintain System’s instrumentation / alerting services (Prometheus, Grafana, Sensu, etc)
- Build tools to reduce occurrence of errors and improve customer experience
- Measure performance and environment of application with system & application log tools
- Computer Science or equivalent background
- Strong background in Linux Administration
- Work experience as a DevOps Engineer or similar software engineering role
- Deep knowledge on network services (DNS, HTTP, SSL, etc) and network fundamentals (IP routing, firewalls, TCP stack, VXLan, NAT, etc)
- Experience with automation/configuration management tools (Salt /Ansible)
- Knowledge of Containers, Docker, Kubernetes / Mesos
- CI/CD and Deployment Automation tooling
- Fluent in English written and spoken
- Problem-solver attitude
- Team Spirit
Nice to have:
- Experience on ELK Stack, Kafka, Prometheus, Grafana
- Experience with Java Development or any JavaVM programming language.
- Knowledge on Distributed databases (Etcd, Consul, Zookeeper)
- Knowledge on Hadoop Framework
- Knowledge on NoSQL databases (Cassandra, MongoDB, etc)
What do we offer?
- Opportunity to gain a lot of responsibilities in a short amount of time;
- A dynamic, challenging and highly motivated team working on startup environment;
- Flexible working hours;
- Well located green office in the center of Lisbon with coffee, tea, fruit & other perks;
- Competitive salary package, career plan & performance bonus.