Java Backend Web Developer
Mobrand is a leading solution provider in the mobile ad:tech industry, helping the world’s top app developers and mobile web publishers to achieve success on the growing mobile marketplace.
We are looking for a Java Backend Web Developer to help us develop our software and turn it into easy-to-use products for our clients. As a Java Backend Developer, you will work with the latest open-source Java for Web technologies like Dropwizard, Spring Boot and other technologies for web.
- Build RESTful API's;
- Collaborate with front end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server side logic;
- Read and parse foreign API's;
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use;
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle focusing on coding and debugging;
- Help improve our code quality through writing unit tests, automation and performing code reviews.
- Proven work experience as a Backend Web Developer or similar role;
- Portfolio of developed projects is a plus;
- A keen eye for details;
- Up-to-date knowledge of the latest backend technologies (Java, Dropwizard, Spring Boot, etc.);
- Team spirit;
- Strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders;
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines;
- Degree in Computer Science is a plus.
What do we offer?
- Opportunity to gain a lot of responsibilities in a short amount of time;
- A dynamic, challenging and highly motivated team working on startup environment;
- Flexible working hours;
- Well located green office in the center of Lisbon with coffee, tea, fruit & other perks;
- Competitive salary package, career plan & performance bonus.