IT Project Manager-CMMI
- AZ-101 Loop, Phoenix, AZ, USA
- Develop and update Standard Operating Procedures and Knowledge Base content
- Produce summary and detailed reporting for key performance indicators
- Act as the primary point of contact for 3rd party vendors and internal business units in relation to the Contact Center upgrade program
- Create and manage a formal project plan, including Project Timeline; Communication Plan; Work Plan / Task List; Training Plan; Test Plan; Resource Allocation Schedule; Project Change Management Plan and Risk Management Plan
- Manage the execution of all components of the approved project plan, including coordination and management of all project deliverables and timeline, regular communication of project progress, including scope, schedule and cost, budget control and project cost reporting, test and training plans
- Documentation and approval of any changes to scope, timeline or cost via the project change management process
- Documentation and approval of completion of key project milestones and project acceptance, ongoing risk assessment and vendor coordination
- Ensures that project team members complete tasks and deliverables on time and within budget and that the project delivers promised business functionality
- Work with advisers from key functional areas to understand potential project impact on the organization, align project work, and execute activities accordingly
- Develops and manages all key project documents. Proactively identifies additional cost-savings to reduce overall project expenditures
- Coordinates utilization of subject matter experts throughout the organization to assist in the identification, validation, and resolution of business system needs
- Assist, support, and collaborates with IT Team on Network, Server, Storage, VOIP and overall IT infrastructure
Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 10+ years of experience in IT
- 3+ years of recent experience in Cloud IT transition, transformation, and migration management, preferably with mass migrations technology
- Experience working with CMMI
- Project Management Certification
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and Google G-Suite tools, including Gmail, Google Docs and Google Hangouts.
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of management and staff.
- Agile Project Management experience (e.g., Jira/Confluence).
- Provide senior management with visibility into project/product progress, while supporting effective decision-making, approvals, and direction.
- Provide value-added mentoring to team members to support successful execution delivery including prioritization and test script development when needed.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.