- 75 Norman St, Rochester, NY 14613, USA
Through the gateways of JFK, Newark and Toronto Mobile Air connects the Empire State to the world. For more than 40 years we have served New York state industry through our daily, seamless line-haul and pickup and delivery system, carrying their shipments to/from airline and ocean freight stations.
Position Summary: Primarily responsible for coordinating freight and assisting driver while on route.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Efficiently loading and unloading the truck
- Assisting the driver with the delivery of freight
- Interacting with customer delivering information from the terminal
- Assisting the driver with all transactions utilizing the technology provided
- Comply with all company, FMCSR, DOT, and OSHA policies, rules and regulations and all applicable laws
- Graduation from a high school or possession of a high school equivalency diploma
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Strong team player
- Commitment to company values
- Basic computer proficiency and math skills
- CDL-B License a plus
The employer is an "equal opportunity employer." The employer will not discriminate and will take "affirmative action" measures to ensure against discrimination in employment, recruitment, advertisements for employment, compensation, termination, upgrading, promotions, and other conditions of employment against any employee or job applicant on the bases of race, creed, color, national origin, or sex.