Machine Learning Engineer / Researcher
- Skierniewicka 10A, 01-230 Warszawa, Poland
Mobica | Enabling Technologies
We are a global software services company, delivering enabling technologies that transform business outcomes. We offer scalable custom software engineering with technical and delivery excellence, across the stack, from chip to cloud.
As a Machine Learning Engineer you will be responsible for designing novel machine learning algorithms that drive an exciting range of advanced user-focused products. This is an exciting opportunity to work closely with customer researchers and engineers to design and deliver algorithms that can have wide impact across both R&D and customer next generation of products.
The machine learning team has a strong track record in inventing breakthrough concepts that enable novel applications in future wearables, internet of things, smart environments, and personal devices.
- Masters or PhD in Machine Learning or a related field
- At least 3 years of programming experience with C/C++ language, Python, algorithms, AI / ML, parallel programming
- TensorFlow and Keras knowledge
- Experience in trend analyses, multivariate statistics (parametric / non-parametric), sampling, bias reduction, indirect estimation, data aggregation techniques, automation, generalization
- Experience doing novel research on ambiguous R&D projects (published papers in leading journals/conferences, experience working in advanced R&D labs).
- Open mind & a positive attitude
- Good communication skills in English, written and verbal
What you can expect from us?
- Learning by doing – you will work with industry experts who are willing to share their knowledge and experience
- Improving your skills by participating in training and mentoring programs
- Advancing your career by choosing from different career paths (technical, management)
- Broadening your horizons by working in an open and supportive multicultural environment
- Commercial projects from the domain
- Great atmosphere and supportive environment
- Working in a friendly and relaxed atmosphere created by a lot of bonding events and activities
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary adequate to your skills and performance
- Flexible working hours
- Training programs
- Private medical insurance
- Multisport program
- English lessons
- Company social events
- Weekly cakes and fruits
- Relocation assistance