- Rue Queen, Montréal, QC H3C, Canada
Do you have what it takes to work at the forefront of payment innovation? Join Mobeewave’s team and collaborate with global finance, technology and payment leaders on an acceptance solution that’s disrupting the payment space!
Who are we?
Mobeewave has created a patented solution to enable people to accept money in person using just their phones. By making it possible for anyone to easily and securely accept payment, the Montreal-based Fintech has attracted the attention of the world’s biggest payment players and technology manufacturers. Already operating in Australia, Canada, India and Poland, Mobeewave is working closely with MasterCard, Samsung, Visa and most well-known worldwide banks. Growing rapidly, Mobeewave is scaling to meet a greater number of deployments in 2018.
Are you a Mobeewaver?
If you’re a Mobeewaver, you don’t take no for an answer. You’re a self-starter who likes a challenge. You’re not afraid to go beyond the tried and tested. You dare to be different. You jump at the chance to disrupt industries. You’re resourceful. You’re passionate about what you do. You’re highly motivated and you lead by example. And, above all, you value the chance to work with people with the same set of qualities.
Could you be a Mobeewaver?
As the back-end developer, you will develop high-quality coding of new features in a multi-region PCI DSS cloud-based system. Working in-close collaboration with the operation team, you will have to make architectural decisions, develop new features, provide code review and ensure project deliverables and deadlines. All this while keeping security and system integrity as our priorities.
Reporting to the Head of Engineering, the successful candidate will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Architecture and development of multi-tiered C# application
- Implementation of REST and SOAP API
- Be part of the operation and deployment processes
- Maintain robustness and quality in the code
- Peer code review
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with SQL Server
- Experience with Microsoft Entity Framework (Linq)
- Experience with ASP.NET (C#)
- Experience with source control systems like Git
- Good communication skills
- Experience with Agile development
Top Candidate’s Profile:
- Knowledge of payment technologies (EMV, PayPass, PayWave, Credit, Banking, ISO8583)
- Experience with Start-Up Operations
- Self-starter with strong organizational skills and problem-solving capabilities
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to solve problems in a creative & dynamic solution
- Go getter mentality
- Strong communication skills
****** www.mobeewave.com *******
Visite notre site web pour connaître les avantages à travailler chez Mobeewave !
Visit our web site to learn about the perks of working at Mobeewave!