- 80 Rue Queen, Montréal, QC H3C 2N5, Canada
Do you have what it takes to work at the forefront of payment innovation? Join Mobeewave’s team and collaborate with global finance, technology and payment leaders on an acceptance solution that’s disrupting the payment space!
Who are we?
Mobeewave has created a patented solution to enable people to accept money in person using just their phones. By making it possible for anyone to easily and securely accept payment, the Montreal-based Fintech has attracted the attention of the world’s biggest payment players and technology manufacturers. Already operating in Australia, Canada, India and Poland, Mobeewave is working closely with Mastercard, Samsung, Visa and most well-known worldwide banks. Growing rapidly, Mobeewave is scaling to meet a greater number of deployments in 2018.
Harnessing the NFC capability and secure element of modern mobile devices, Mobeewave’s technology allows a phone to easily and securely receive payment transactions made with all contactless cards (PayPass, payWave) and mobile wallets (Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, Android Pay, etc.).
Are you a Mobeewaver?
If you are a Mobeewaver, you don’t take no for an answer. You’re a self-starter who likes a challenge. You’re not afraid to go beyond the tried and tested. You dare to be different. You jump at the chance to disrupt industries. You’re resourceful. You’re passionate about what you do. You’re highly motivated and you lead by example. And, above all, you value the chance to work with people with the same set of qualities.
Could you be a Mobeewaver?
The System Administrator is a key position which will manage and ensure high levels of availability and security of the supported business software, applications and hardware. The incumbent will be responsible for the upkeep, configuration, and reliable operation of computer systems; especially multi-user computers, such as servers.
Reporting to the Head of Engineering, the selected candidate will be responsible for:
- Troubleshooting network systems and respond to issues and or problems
- Providing documentation and management reporting
- Providing tactical and strategic input on overall network planning and related projects
- Maintaining network and system security
- Reviewing, analyzing and evaluating business systems and user needs
- Providing on-call support as needed, at all times
- Installing new software releases, system upgrades; evaluating and installing patches and resolving software and OS related problems
- Maintaining data files and monitors system configuration to ensure data integrity.
- Providing user support as required.
- Investigating network and security issues and providing recommendations for improvement.
- Participating in Business Continuation/Disaster Recovery infrastructure planning, building, and testing.
- Ensuring the integrity and security of enterprise data
- Managing end user accounts, permissions, access rights, and storage allocations in accordance with best practices regarding privacy, security, and regulatory compliance.
- Performing and testing routine system backups and restores.
- Anticipating, mitigating, identifying, troubleshooting, and resolving hardware and software problems
- Recommending, scheduling, and performing software and hardware improvements, upgrades, patches, reconfigurations, and/or purchases.
- Developing, documenting, and maintaining policies, procedures and associated training plans for system administration and appropriate use.
- Building and deploying physical and virtual servers
- Ability to perform other responsibilities assigned
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience as a System Administrator
- Excellent time management capabilities
- Ability to work under pressure
- Great attention to detail
- In-depth knowledge of computer systems and servers
Top Candidate’s Profile
- Experience with Start-Up Operations
- Self-starter with strong organizational skills and problem-solving capabilities
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Creative & dynamic personality
- Go getter mentality
- Strong communication skills
****** www.mobeewave.com *******
Please visit our website to see what perks we enjoy working at Mobeewave!