Payment Application Developer Internship (8-months)
- 80 Rue Queen, Montréal, QC H3C 2N5, Canada
Do you have what it takes to work at the forefront of payment innovation? Join Mobeewave’s team and collaborate with global finance, technology and payment leaders on an acceptance solution that’s disrupting the payment space! **This is an 8-months internship beginning in January 2019**
Who are we?
Mobeewave has created a patented solution to enable people to accept money in person using just their phones. By making it possible for anyone to easily and securely accept payment, the Montreal-based Fintech has attracted the attention of the world’s biggest payment players and technology manufacturers. Already operating in Australia, Canada, India and Poland, Mobeewave is working closely with Mastercard, Samsung, Visa and most well-known worldwide banks. Growing rapidly, Mobeewave is scaling to meet a greater number of deployments in 2018.
Harnessing the NFC capability and secure element of modern mobile devices, Mobeewave’s technology allows a phone to easily and securely receive payment transactions made with all contactless cards (PayPass, payWave) and mobile wallets (Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, Android Pay, etc.).
Are you a Mobeewaver?
If you’re a Mobeewaver, you don’t take no for an answer. You’re a self-starter who likes a challenge. You’re not afraid to go beyond the tried and tested. You dare to be different. You jump at the chance to disrupt industries. You’re resourceful. You’re passionate about what you do. You’re highly motivated and you lead by example. And, above all, you value the chance to work with people with the same set of qualities.
The Payment Application Developer internship concerns everything required to communicate between the phone and the credit card. There is 2 part to it, first, implementation of the payment scheme to communicate with the card; then integrate our payment solution in phone using a secure element (eSE), and also provide an abstraction layer for the phone OS.
Reporting to the Head of Engineering, the successful candidate will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Develop new payment schemes for our core technology
- Develop test tools for these payment schemes
- Work with phone manufacturer to integrate our core technology in the secure elements of their phones
- Help OEM with designing hardware component needed for contactless payment acceptance
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and qualifications:
- 0-2years of experience with Javacard (ISO 7816)
- Payments application development
- EMV specifications for terminals (MasterCard, Visa etc)
- Very meticulous and detailed-oriented
- Experience with GIT, Eclipse, and Android Studio
- PKI for payment card industry
- NFC knowledge
- Security knowledge
- Hardware knowledge
- Must be comfortable with hexadecimal and different encoding (ASCII, BCD, …)
****** www.mobeewave.com ******
Visite notre site web pour voir les avantages de travailler chez Mobeewave !
Visit our website to discover the perks of working at Mobeewave!