- 80 Rue Queen, Montréal, QC H3C 2N5, Canada
Do you have what it takes to work at the forefront of payment innovation? Join Mobeewave’s team and collaborate with global finance, technology and payment leaders on an acceptance solution that’s disrupting the payment space!
Who are we?
Mobeewave has created a patented solution to enable people to accept money in person using just their phones. By making it possible for anyone to easily and securely accept payment, the Montreal-based Fintech has attracted the attention of the world’s biggest payment players and technology manufacturers. Already operating in Australia, Canada, India and Poland, Mobeewave is working closely with Mastercard, Samsung, Visa and most well-known worldwide banks. Growing rapidly, Mobeewave is scaling to meet a greater number of deployments in 2018.
Harnessing the NFC capability and secure element of modern mobile devices, Mobeewave’s technology allows a phone to easily and securely receive payment transactions made with all contactless cards (PayPass, payWave) and mobile wallets (Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, Android Pay, etc.).
Are you a Mobeewaver?
If you’re a Mobeewaver, you don’t take no for an answer. You’re a self-starter who likes a challenge. You’re not afraid to go beyond the tried and tested. You dare to be different. You jump at the chance to disrupt industries. You’re resourceful. You’re passionate about what you do. You’re highly motivated and you lead by example. And, above all, you value the chance to work with people with the same set of qualities.
Reporting to the Head of Engineering, the successful candidate will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers to create an intuitive user experience and user interface.
- Create wireframes and complete flows for Mobeewave’s mobile apps and web products
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards and flows
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, icons)
- Deliver development-ready assets, and monitor that designs are implemented as per specifications
- Prepare and present low-fidelity drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Prepare and present high-fidelity wireframes to engineering and external clients
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colours and images
- Integrate external clients’ style and branding guidelines into Mobeewave’s white-label solution
- Improve User Experience of all of our products
- Conduct user research
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and qualifications:
- BSc in Design, Computer Science or relevant field
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of design projects
- Knowledge of responsive design for web
- Knowledge of mobile application design for Android
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Balsamiq)
- Knowledge of prototyping tools (e.g. Invision)
- Up-to-date knowledge of Sketch, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
Nice to have
- Animation/motion design experience
- Ability to build designs in HTML/CSS
- Ability to build designs in Android XML
- Print design experience
- Experience running usability tests
- Knowledge of mobile application design for iOS
Top Candidate’s Profile
- Experience with Start-Up Operations
- Knowledge of payment technologies (EMV, PayPass, PayWave, Credit, Banking)
- Self-starter with strong organizational skills and problem-solving capabilities
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to work flex hours to support releases
- Creative & dynamic personality
- Go getter mentality
- Strong communication skills
****** www.mobeewave.com ******
Visite notre site web pour voir les avantages de travailler chez Mobeewave !
Visit our website to discover the perks of working at Mobeewave!