- 80 Rue Queen, Montréal, QC H3C 2N5, Canada
Do you have what it takes to work at the forefront of payment innovation? Join Mobeewave’s team and collaborate with global finance, technology and payment leaders on an acceptance solution that’s disrupting the payment space!
Who are we?
Mobeewave has created a patented solution to enable people to accept money in person using just their phones. By making it possible for anyone to easily and securely accept payment, the Montreal-based Fintech has attracted the attention of the world’s biggest payment players and technology manufacturers. Already operating in Australia, Canada, India and Poland, Mobeewave is working closely with Mastercard, Samsung, Visa and most well-known worldwide banks. Growing rapidly, Mobeewave is scaling to meet a greater number of deployments in 2018.
Harnessing the NFC capability and secure element of modern mobile devices, Mobeewave’s technology allows a phone to easily and securely receive payment transactions made with all contactless cards (PayPass, payWave) and mobile wallets (Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, Android Pay, etc.).
Are you a Mobeewaver?
If you’re a Mobeewaver, you don’t take no for an answer. You’re a self-starter who likes a challenge. You’re not afraid to go beyond the tried and tested. You dare to be different. You jump at the chance to disrupt industries. You’re resourceful. You’re passionate about what you do. You’re highly motivated and you lead by example. And, above all, you value the chance to work with people with the same set of qualities.
In this role, the Front-End Developer will have to develop high-quality coding of new features in a multi-region cloud-based system. Working in close collaboration with the operation team, you will have to make architectural decisions, develop new features, provide code review and ensure project deliverables and deadlines. All this while keeping security and system integrity as our priorities.
Reporting to the Head of Engineering, the successful candidate will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Develop new functional, scalable and responsive web applications from scratch for both customer-facing and internal products
- Maintain and enhance our existing applications
- Work closely with the Product team and UX team to improve functionality and user experience
- Collaborate with the QA team to write test plans and test scripts, and to automate testing
- Be involved in the full life cycle development of the products
Skills and Qualifications
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent work experience
- 2-3 years minimum of experience in Frond-End and/or Full-stack development
- Knowledge of state management and state persistence (Redux, Redux-Saga, Redux-Persist)
- Ability to write scalable, reusable and easily maintainable code
- Ability to implement intuitive UIs, with or without wireframes and mockups
- Experience working with RESTful API
- Experience with source control systems like Git
- Good to have: knowledge of Redux-Form, cross-browser compatibility, CSS transitions
Top Candidate’s Profile
- Experience with Start-Up Operations
- Knowledge of payment technologies (EMV, PayPass, payWave, Credit, Banking)
- Self-starter with strong organizational skills and problem-solving capabilities
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Creative & dynamic personality
- Go getter mentality
- Strong communication skills
****** www.mobeewave.com *******
Visite notre site web pour connaître les avantages à travailler chez Mobeewave !
Visit our web site to learn about the perks of working at Mobeewave!