- 80 Rue Queen, Montréal, QC H3C 2N5, Canada
Do you have what it takes to work at the forefront of payment innovation? Join Mobeewave’s team and collaborate with global finance, technology and payment leaders on an acceptance solution that’s disrupting the payment space!
Who are we?
Mobeewave has created a patented solution to enable people to accept money in person using just their phones. By making it possible for anyone to easily and securely accept payment, the Montreal-based Fintech has attracted the attention of the world’s biggest payment players and technology manufacturers. Already operating in Australia, Canada, India and Poland, Mobeewave is working closely with Mastercard, Samsung, Visa and most well-known worldwide banks. Growing rapidly, Mobeewave is scaling to meet a greater number of deployments in 2018.
Harnessing the NFC capability and secure element of modern mobile devices, Mobeewave’s technology allows a phone to easily and securely receive payment transactions made with all contactless cards (PayPass, payWave) and mobile wallets (Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, Android Pay, etc.).
Are you a Mobeewaver?
If you’re a Mobeewaver, you don’t take no for an answer. You’re a self-starter who likes a challenge. You’re not afraid to go beyond the tried and tested. You dare to be different. You jump at the chance to disrupt industries. You’re resourceful. You’re passionate about what you do. You’re highly motivated and you lead by example. And, above all, you value the chance to work with people with the same set of qualities.
Do you enjoy working with people and have a creative mind? Do you have a passion for helping people and a knack for matching great candidates with open positions? Mobeewave is currently searching for a Freelance Technical Recruiter to help elevate our company to the next level. This recruiting role will be focused on filling positions in the engineering, QA, sales, and growth departments. The successful candidate will use common recruiting practices and find creative new hiring techniques to attract top talent to Mobeewave. If you feel that you have what it takes for this role, please apply!
In this role, the successful candidate will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Pre-screening and interviewing potential candidates
- Contacting potential candidates and explaining job opportunities within the company
- Working closely with multiple department managers and their needs
- Identifying potential candidates for hard-to-fill job openings, using online recruiting platforms (ex. LinkedIn)
- Engaging potential candidates to schedule screening interviews
- Screening potential candidates by phone for skills, qualifications, compensation, mobility, etc.
- Selling potential candidates on job opportunities and communicating our values and culture
- Presenting candidates who are qualified, interested, and available, to the People Operations Manager and/or Hiring Managers
- Documenting all recruiting/sourcing activity in a centralized database
Skills and Qualifications
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and qualifications:
- 2+ years of Recruiting and/or Sourcing experience.
- Strong local or national network in the fintech or technology world
- Experience engaging directly with Hiring Managers
- Bilingual (English and French - a must)
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and/or Candidate Relationship Management Systems (CRM).
- Ability to effectively leverage recruiting platforms and resume databases like LinkedIn, SmartRecruiters, etc.
Top Candidate’s Profile
- Experience with start-ups and technology companies
- Self-starter with strong organizational skills and problem-solving capabilities
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Extremely organized
- Creative & dynamic personality
- Go getter mentality
- Strong communication skills
****** www.mobeewave.com *******
Visite notre site web pour connaître les avantages à travailler chez Mobeewave !
Visit our web site to learn about the perks of working at Mobeewave!