Technical Project Manager
- ..., Montreal, Quebec, ca
Do you have what it takes to work at the forefront of payment innovation? Join Mobeewave’s team and collaborate with global finance, technology and payment leaders on an acceptance solution that’s changing the payment space!
Who are we?
Having created a patented solution to enable people to accept money in person using just their phones, Mobeewave is rapidly becoming a pioneering force in the global payment industry. The Montreal-based Fintech’s game-changing technology has attracted the attention of some of the world’s biggest payment players and technology manufacturers. Driven by an ambition to make contactless payment acceptance available for every merchant and consumer around the world, Mobeewave is currently deploying its solution in various markets, including Australia, Canada, Poland and India. Already working closely with Mastercard, Visa and Samsung, Mobeewave is scaling to meet a greater number of deployments in 2018.
Harnessing the NFC capability and secure element of modern mobile devices, Mobeewave’s technology allows a phone to easily and securely receive payment transactions made with all contactless cards (PayPass, payWave) and mobile wallets (Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, Android Pay, etc.).
Become a Mobeewaver today
Mobeewavers are individuals who are enterprising; they can think creatively, make decisions, lead by example and overcome whatever obstacles are in their way. Our team environment is challenging, fun and dynamic. Mobeewavers love to dare, and we have proven so with a technology that will impact people worldwide!
Could you be a Mobeewaver?
The Technical Project Manager is a key position in the engineering department. In this role, he or she will be responsible to deliver every project on time and within budget and scope. In terms of day-to-day responsibilities, he or she would oversee the development and maintenance of Mobeewave’s products – including all back-end systems running on Amazon Web Services, Mobeewave’s app, its embedded products as well as any necessary certification. He or she will ensure all projects are delivered on-time and in line with Mobeewave’s commitment to excellence.
Reporting to the CTO, the successful candidate will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Provide value-added expertise in engineering subject and project leadership
- Maintain project scope, requirements, budget, schedule and documentation
- Manage the delivery of multiple core products
- Analyze, manage and mitigate risks
- Responsible for driving and maintaining engineering department’s morale
- Provide technical guidance on a wide variety of topics
- Delegate tasks throughout the team efficiently and effectively to promote team engagement
- Serves as a role model in leadership and project management- best practice sharing, execution and problem solving
- Bachelor degree in engineering
- 5+ years of software development experience
- Experience and passion for leading people (5+ years)
- Programming skills with modern programming languages (Java, C/C++, C#)
- Experience with Agile Methodologies
- Ability to take quick decision and suggest trade-offs
- Ability to challenge decision, procedures and processes
- Experience with mobile, web and server software
- Business acumen
- Ability to manage client escalations
- Very meticulous
- Bilingual (English: fluent, French: working proficiency)
Top Candidate’s Profile
- Experience with Start-Up Operations
- Self-starter with strong organizational skills and problem solving capabilities
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Creative & dynamic personality
- Go getter mentality
- Strong communication skills
- Must have at least a Bachelor’s degree in engineering
- Knowledge of payment technologie
****** www.mobeewave.com ******
Visite notre site web pour voir les avantages de travailler chez Mobeewave !