Social Media Guru
- 80 Rue Queen, Montréal, QC H3C 2N5, Canada
Do you have what it takes to work at the forefront of payment innovation? Join Mobeewave’s team and collaborate with global finance, technology and payment leaders on an acceptance solution that’s disrupting the payment space!
Who are we?
Mobeewave has created a patented solution to enable people to accept money in person using just their phones. By making it possible for anyone to easily and securely accept payment, the Montreal-based Fintech has attracted the attention of the world’s biggest payment players and technology manufacturers. Already operating in Australia, Canada, India and Poland, Mobeewave is working closely with Mastercard, Samsung, Visa and most well-known worldwide banks. Growing rapidly, Mobeewave is scaling to meet a greater number of deployments in 2018.
Harnessing the NFC capability and secure element of modern mobile devices, Mobeewave’s technology allows a phone to easily and securely receive payment transactions made with all contactless cards (PayPass, payWave) and mobile wallets (Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, Android Pay, etc.).
Are you a Mobeewaver?
If you’re a Mobeewaver, you don’t take no for an answer. You’re a self-starter who likes a challenge. You’re not afraid to go beyond the tried and tested. You dare to be different. You jump at the chance to disrupt industries. You’re resourceful. You’re passionate about what you do. You’re highly motivated and you lead by example. And, above all, you value the chance to work with people with the same set of qualities.
We’re looking for someone who has a proven track record of making a splash on social media. Taking full creative control of Mobeewave’s social media presence, this person will nurture an engaged following across all our platforms, produce a variety of tailored content and contribute to the company’s communications, marketing and sales initiatives.
Reporting to the Communications Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Defining social media strategies and developing content calendars to increase Mobeewave’s reach, raise awareness of the company and attract leads.
- Creating and publishing engaging content for Mobeewave’s social media channels – original text, images and video.
- Tracking trends in the FinTech and payment space, engaging with relevant communities and identifying and developing partnerships with key influencers.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and qualifications:
- Three years of experience in a similar role
- Thorough knowledge of major social media channels – Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter – as well as an interest in emerging platforms
- Experience in attracting social media followers and cultivating audiences on multiple platforms
- Track record of conducting and analyzing multiple concurrent campaigns – especially on LinkedIn
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and French
- Familiarity with social media and content management tools – Percolate, Hootsuite, Spredfast
- Understanding of analytics for relevant platforms – Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube
- Knowledge of graphic design and video editing
Top Candidate’s Profile
- Self-starter with strong organizational skills and problem-solving capabilities
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Creative and dynamic personality
- Go-getter mentality
- Knowledge of payment technologies
****** www.mobeewave.com ******
Visite notre site web pour voir les avantages de travailler chez Mobeewave !
Visit our website to discover the perks of working at Mobeewave!