- 80 Rue Queen, Montréal, QC H3C 2N5, Canada
Do you have what it takes to work at the forefront of payment innovation? Join Mobeewave’s team and collaborate with global finance, technology and payment leaders on an acceptance solution that’s disrupting the payment space!
Who are we?
Mobeewave has created a patented solution to enable people to accept money in person using just their phones. By making it possible for anyone to easily and securely accept payment, the Montreal-based Fintech has attracted the attention of the world’s biggest payment players and technology manufacturers. Already operating in Australia, Canada, India and Poland, Mobeewave is working closely with Mastercard, Samsung, Visa and most well-known worldwide banks. Growing rapidly, Mobeewave is scaling to meet a greater number of deployments in 2018.
Harnessing the NFC capability and secure element of modern mobile devices, Mobeewave’s technology allows a phone to easily and securely receive payment transactions made with all contactless cards (PayPass, payWave) and mobile wallets (Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, Android Pay, etc.).
Are you a Mobeewaver?
If you’re a Mobeewaver, you don’t take no for an answer. You’re a self-starter who likes a challenge. You’re not afraid to go beyond the tried and tested. You dare to be different. You jump at the chance to disrupt industries. You’re resourceful. You’re passionate about what you do. You’re highly motivated and you lead by example. And, above all, you value the chance to work with people with the same set of qualities.
This role will involve creating and executing Mobeewave’s marketing campaigns and strategies, developing and managing content and collateral, as well as providing support to the company’s public relations and social media campaigns.
Reporting to the Communications Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Developing the company’s marketing strategy
- Overseeing all marketing campaigns
- Managing the revamp of the Mobeewave website
- Creating collateral to support the company’s business, people operations, public relations, social media and sales teams
- Contributing to various ongoing communications projects, including the company’s social media profiles, website and blogs, as well as events and media relations
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and qualifications:
- Four years of experience in a similar role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and French
- Proven ability to develop B2B marketing campaigns – ideally aimed at targets in the banking and financial services sector
- Experience working with social media and content management tools – Percolate, Hootsuite, Spredfast
- Understanding of analytics for relevant platforms – Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube
- Track record of conducting and analyzing paid campaigns
****** www.mobeewave.com ******
Visite notre site web pour voir les avantages de travailler chez Mobeewave !
Visit our website to discover the perks of working at Mobeewave!