- 80 Rue Queen, Montréal, QC H3C 2N5, Canada
Do you have what it takes to work at the forefront of payment innovation? Join Mobeewave’s team and collaborate with global finance, technology and payment leaders on an acceptance solution that’s disrupting the payment space!
Who are we?
Mobeewave has created a patented solution to enable people to accept money in person using just their phones. By making it possible for anyone to easily and securely accept payment, the Montreal-based Fintech has attracted the attention of the world’s biggest payment players and technology manufacturers. Already operating in Australia, Canada, India and Poland, Mobeewave is working closely with Mastercard, Samsung, Visa and most well-known worldwide banks. Growing rapidly, Mobeewave is scaling to meet a greater number of deployments in 2018.
Harnessing the NFC capability and secure element of modern mobile devices, Mobeewave’s technology allows a phone to easily and securely receive payment transactions made with all contactless cards (PayPass, payWave) and mobile wallets (Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, Android Pay, etc.).
Are you a Mobeewaver?
If you’re a Mobeewaver, you don’t take no for an answer. You’re a self-starter who likes a challenge. You’re not afraid to go beyond the tried and tested. You dare to be different. You jump at the chance to disrupt industries. You’re resourceful. You’re passionate about what you do. You’re highly motivated and you lead by example. And, above all, you value the chance to work with people with the same set of qualities.
The Product Owner is a key position in the product development team. Mobeewave develops many products as part of its strategy. These products range from mobile applications, web applications and embedded software.The Product Owner will take the ownership of one or more of these many products and is responsible for defining stories and prioritizing the product backlog in order to achieve the desired outcome that a product development team seeks to accomplish.
Reporting to the CTO, the successful candidate will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Take the lead of scrum teams as the Product Owner
- Plan, prioritize and groom the product feature backlog and development for the product
- Ensure product development stays on track and provide solutions when it is not
- Own the product vision and the roadmap
- Work closely with Product Management to create the product feature backlog and sprints and make sure it is aligned with the business goals
- Write the epics and user stories
- Work with business teams to gather requirements, customer feedback and market research
- Work with QA teams to write acceptance tests for every story
- Work with the Release team to plan the deployments and releases
- Provide visibility to all stakeholders including top management about progress and challenges
- Help with continuous process improvement
- 3+ years of working experience as a Product Owner for web or mobile products
- Master’s in computer science, Engineering or related field
- Programming skills with modern programming languages (Java, C/C++, C#)
- Ability to take quick decisions and suggest trade-offs
- Ability to challenge decisions, procedures and processes
- Experience with mobile, web and server software
- Experience with Agile Methodologies
- Strong business acumen
- Strong software technical skills
- Very meticulous
- Bilingual (English: fluent, French: working proficiency)
Top Candidate’s Profile
- Experience with Start-Up Operations
- Knowledge of payment technologies
- Self-starter with strong organizational skills and problem solving capabilities
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Creative & dynamic personality
- Go getter mentality
- Strong communication skills
****** www.mobeewave.com ******
Visite notre site web pour voir les avantages de travailler chez Mobeewave !
Visit our website to discover the perks of working at Mobeewave!