Software QA Automation Tester
- 80 Rue Queen, Montréal, QC H3C 2N5, Canada
Do you have what it takes to work at the forefront of payment innovation? Join Mobeewave’s team and collaborate with global finance, technology and payment leaders on an acceptance solution that’s disrupting the payment space!
Who are we?
Mobeewave has created a patented solution to enable people to accept money in person using just their phones. By making it possible for anyone to easily and securely accept payment, the Montreal-based Fintech has attracted the attention of the world’s biggest payment players and technology manufacturers. Already operating in Australia, Canada, India and Poland, Mobeewave is working closely with MasterCard, Samsung, Visa and most well-known worldwide banks. Growing rapidly, Mobeewave is scaling to meet a greater number of deployments in 2018.
Are you a Mobeewaver?
If you’re a Mobeewaver, you don’t take no for an answer. You’re a self-starter who likes a challenge. You’re not afraid to go beyond the tried and tested. You dare to be different. You jump at the chance to disrupt industries. You’re resourceful. You’re passionate about what you do. You’re highly motivated and you lead by example. And, above all, you value the chance to work with people with the same set of qualities.
Could you be a Mobeewaver?
Quality Assurance Engineer is a key role in the whole software development cycle. Reporting to the Head of Engineering, and as a member of the engineering team, you will focus on testing the applications which includes but not limited to the following test perspectives:
- Creating and executing test plans and writing test scripts for all Mobeewave products
- Maintain and execute regression tests, functional tests, integration tests and performance tests
- Defect logging and tracking
- Development and maintenance of test tools for all products
- Implement continuous integration of existing code base
Skills and Qualifications
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and qualifications:
- Bachelor's of computer engineering or related field
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in testing
- Strong knowledge of software development best practices
- Strong experience configuring Automated testing of mobile server-side applications
- Good working knowledge of java, C++ and/or C#
- Developing Manual & Automated test plans
- Developing Integration tests, Load tests and Sanity tests
- Extensive knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle
- Knowledge of API testing
Top Candidate’s Profile
- Experience with Start-Up Operations
- Self-starter with strong organizational skills and problem solving capabilities
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Creative & dynamic personality
- Go getter mentality
- Strong communication skills
******* www.mobeewave.com ********
Please visit our website to see what perks we enjoy working at Mobeewave!