- 3rd Floor, Benazir Plaza, Near Savor foods, Blue Area, Islamabad, Pakistan
Mob Inspire PVT Ltd is one of the fastest growing mobile platform development and innovative technology companies in the world. The company leverages unique processes to build and control world class mobile platforms. Through cutting-edge development processes we get bunch of data intelligence and predictive traffic technologies, Mob Inspire helps leading Enterprises, Brands, governments and new startups make it easier to solve big problems in their countries by launching a great platform that can hold big data of consumers and providers. Our vision is simple – to solve big problems, empower people, work on innovations, and rest of the time we spend on planning and enhance commerce.
Are you interested in a career in technical recruiting, staffing for software company? Do you like to work with smart people? We are currently hiring for a technical recruiter, where you will use your technical knowledge to hire candidates to join our IT, programmers, cloud, security, network and different other teams. Use your negotiation skills to help us staff bright and talented people who are looking to make an impact in our fast-paced environment. You will be responsible to Grow company and your career will grow along with it.
Responsible to hire people to fill different IT related positions in different departments. Your daily activities will include recruiting, screening, interviewing and placing potential candidates. In addition, you will handle human resources duties, such as employee relations, benefits, compensation and trainings.
- Develop recruiting strategies that meet anticipated staffing needs
- Must have strong connection in software industry
- Review job descriptions and employment applications to match applicants with job requirements
- Search for job candidates using various sources such as databases, internet recruiting resources, networking, job fairs, media advertisements, recruiting firms or employee referrals.
- Select job applicants, confirm their qualifications and refer them to hiring managers, making recommendations when appropriate
- Interview job applicants as part of the screening process to get information on their work history, job skills, training and education, and inform them of the position’s duties and responsibilities, compensation, benefits and working conditions
- Analyze employment data related to the position and create reports based on your findings
- Advise management on implementing, organizing and preparing recruiting programs while providing them with training on interviewing, counseling techniques, performance appraisals or documentation of performance issues
- Contact applicants to inform them of their application statuses and conduct background or reference checks on job applicants, particularly those who will be given job offers
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- Prior working Experience in any reputable software House - Must
- Technical knowledge to be able to talk to job prospects and understand qualifications
- Negotiation skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Strong social aptitude and ability to build relationships
- Training and Development Opportunities
- Annual, Casual & Sick Paid Leaves
- Leaves Encashment
- Medical Reimbursement
- Annual Bonuses
- Collaborative Working Environment