- 3rd Floor, Benazir plaza, Blue Area, Islamabad, Pakistan
Mob Inspire PVT Ltd is one of the fastest growing mobile platform development and innovative technology company in Islamabad. The company leverages unique processes to build and control world class mobile platforms. Through cutting-edge development processes we get a bunch of data intelligence and predictive traffic technologies. Mob Inspire helps leading Enterprises, Brands and news startups make it easier to solve big problems in their countries by launching a great platform that can hold big data of consumers and providers. Our vision is simple – to solve big problems, empower people, work on innovations, and rest of the time we spend on planning and enhance commerce.
- Experience of working with software development teams and managing them effectively
- Designing and installing all control systems and software applications in an effective and efficient manner
- Responsible for moving multiple projects forward efficiently and effectively
- Utilizing relevant resources to execute project activates effectively
- Each project Management: budget, timeline and scope
- Coordinating with clients to identify project issues and concerns and making appropriate resolutions in a timely manner
- Input, review and manage spec, assuring the client and development teams have a comprehensive level of technical direction to move forward
- Prepared to either sneak in a Skype meeting at an off time, or write incredibly thorough specs and instructions for all to follow.
- Will be responsible for overall project management and coordination of schedules for projects including holding discovery sessions, documenting technical upgrade requirements with architects and developers
- Experience managing teams of software developers
- Must have at least 4+ years’ experience as Project Manager (preferably in a Software House)
- PMP or other project management certification
- Prior experience in managing enterprise level mobile application development projects
- Strong business communication skills. Must be extremely personable, team orientated and able to hold collaborative meetings.
- Owning scope, collecting client requirements and managing client expectations
- Driving and communicating project timeline, deadlines and urgency
- Looking for opportunities to create efficiencies in daily operations, and pitching leadership to incorporate change
- Expertise in Basecamp and JIRA
- Project Management experience in application development environments required. Must have demonstrated experience with application teams.
- Excellent presentation, communication and customer service skills