UX/UI Graphic Designer
- Jinnah Ave, G 6/3 Islamabad, Islamabad Capital Territory, Pakistan
Mob Inspire,inc is one of the fastest growing mobile platform development and innovative technology companies in the world. The company leverages unique processes to build and control world class mobile platforms. Through cutting-edge development processes we get bunch of data intelligence and predictive traffic technologies, Mob Inspire helps leading Enterprises, Brands, governments and news startups make it easier to solve big problems in their countries by launching a great platform that can hold big data of consumers and providers. Our vision is simple – to solve big problems, empower people, work on innovations, and rest of the time we spend on planning and enhance commerce.
- Understand production pipeline and support developers and Design team during export process.
- Use and deploy design standards to ensure consistent production for web and mobile application products.
- Must have the ability to balance aesthetics with technical platform capabilities and limitations.
- Monitor and create intuitive user experiences for new features of existing and future applications.
- Testing and ensuring that the UI design meets the intended UX goals.
- Keep up with new technologies in design trends.
- Proven UI/UX experience
- Quantitative and user behavior analysis skills
- Outstanding Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign skills
- Passion for creating experiences in online environments
- Demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Experience in enterprise mobile apps.
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and prototypes
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders.
- Up-to-date with the latest UI/UX trends, techniques, and technologies
- Must have experience in prototyping tools like balsamiq, invasion is preferred.
- Training and Development
- Paid leaves
- Leaves encashment
- Medical Reimbursement
- Annual Bonuses
- Collaborative working Environment