- 3rd floor, Benazir Plaza, 94- W, Blue Area, Jinnah Avenue, Islamabad, Pakistan
At Mob Inspire PVT Ltd, we create new experiences in the digital and mobile world. Our belief in the mobile-first system of design and development makes us one of the most beloved companies. We work towards creating a brand new experience with each client, providing each one with customized solutions.
- Build services and APIs to drive existing and new features for web and mobile apps.
- Work with analysts to define, capture, and use real-time event data for business insights and product features
- Help design & architect software for a wide range of services and systems
- Stay up to date with the latest technologies to ensure we are always using the best practices
- Collaborate with DevOps teams to participate in, validate, and evolve how we build, test, and deploy code
- End to end ownership of backend services: Ideate, review design, build, code-review, test, load-test, launch, monitor performance
- Work with product team to translate requirements into well-defined technical implementation
- Build highly scalable and available systems that are well tested and maintainable.
- Experiment with new technologies to make sure we can scale for the future.
- Define technical and operational critical metrics to measure health
- As the team’s architect, you will spearhead the high-level design and system flow
- Mentor junior engineers on the team
- Challenge our team and software to be even better
- Perform estimates and work breakdowns from design specifications.
- Write unit and integration tests to ensure high quality.
- Works closely with other Solution Architects/Designers/Developers to ensure consistency, compliance with IT standards, policies and architectural plans, quality of solutions and knowledge sharing.
- Follow Scrum methodology for software development, TDD and DevOps best practices.
- Consistently use PMO prescribed tools like Jira and Confluence.
- 5+ years’ experience in the relevant industry.
- Strong cloud computing and cloud technologies knowledge and experience
- Proven skills in server-side resource profiling, optimization and debugging
- Experience in a continuous delivery model
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals
- Strong motivation to drive impact by making product or infrastructure improvements
- Pro-activeness, good communication, and fast learning
Work environment and Benefits
The company offers market competitive salary along with other benefits such as:
Training and Development
- Annual, Casual & Sick paid leaves
- Leaves encashment
- Medical Reimbursement
- Annual Bonuses
- Collaborative working Environment
- Indoor Games